Guest TheMedic

Can't use LA mod in WinRar (More)

Guest TheMedic

So today i decided why not re-install EM4 with LA MOD. So i install EM4 and click the app to start it. Its starts up all is good. So i download LA mod and this mnever happen to me but i open it in i WinRar((THE EXE FILE I AM TALKING ABOUT)) And here is what it says ! C:\Users\Tyler\Downloads\los_angeles_mod_v2_0_by_hoppah.zip: CRC failed in Los Angeles Mod v2.0.exe. The file is corrupt

! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Tyler\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX00.564\Los Angeles Mod v2.0.exe"

This never happen to me before. When i go into the folder and click on the ModInstaller it says EM4 is not installed correctly even tho it is because i re installed it. Can someone PLEASE! help me lol...

blink.gifhow would you like to operate a rar file in the mod installer, unzip it and run the exe. follow the readme if haven't any experience about installing, do you also play music using winrar or what?tongue.gif if there standing a file named read me it is meaned to beind read first cause there are some instruction in.stupid2.gif