Guest gbman

Problem w/ mod LA EM4

Guest gbman

I went and downloaded EM4 LA Mod several times cause I could not find it on my computer. As I was put it in different places cause I did not know if it needed to be put somewhere specific. When I finally realized that I needed to download the patches that I needed it finally worked. The game worked fine and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this Mod.

I decided to try and see if I could do a little modding myself to see how hard it was and I modified one of the cars that are in the actual Mod. Now as a result I have a BOX that I built driving around like a ghost through things and I lost the sound of my police sirens.

My problem is I uninstalled the game and all sub folders also including EM4 itself from my computer and I restarted my computer. Reinstalled everything and it still shows up. What can I do to fix this problem????? Because of me putting the program in many areas of my computer I can not restore the game to what it was when I 1st downloaded it. Could you please tell me what I need to do to fix this problem so that I am able to play this Mod as it was the 1st time I played it.

I have deleted this Mod and EM4 numerous times to get rid of this "box" that I built and to get the sirens back and no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall it never gets deleted. Please HELP!!!!

Sincerely & Thank You:

Ed

Guest Marvin

I've aproblem with la mod 2.0 i've downloaded it but when i started the game it loads very long and the submods like siren and cars and flashlights didn't in the game so please does anybody can help me?