cnyfirefighter18

Making Vehicle Fires/Vehicle mods

Ok,

I tried a lot to figure out what I am doing wrong but cant figure what else I need to have turned on to make it work.

I have made a 4 car accident and want 2 of the vehicles to be on fire but I don't know what I need to have clicked or turned on for it to happen.

I have also wanted to add a second deck gun to the large fire boat and the crash truck along with maybe 2 hose line connections to the truck...Is there anyone who knows how to do this because I know how to raise the deck gun virtual object to the correct height but not to spawn and work on the trucks. Thank you very much and all help will be thanked

i believe you need to be in the editor, there you select one car you want on fire (two at once editing wont work). then select ''properties'' on the editor taskbar. it need to be somewhere in there. succes with it

I know I have to be in the editor....Just what in the editor has to be clicked or turned on for it to work....

When you select the vehicle, it must be placed on the map... Then select that particular one and click properties. I can't remember where but in there somewhere there will be like a check box that says "is on fire" or something along those lines. :/