Guest TexaSkywarn1

digital river secuROM

Guest TexaSkywarn1

Hello is anybody having problems activating their game or had problems in the past? I bought the game twice now and the securom thing every-once in awhile asks me to activate again after a couple of months to the point where it locks out my activate code.I tried going onto ataris web site and getting my order info like i did the first time i bought the game but they restructured their web page and it wont accept my username or email address.

Guest TexaSkywarn1

I tried everything i could think of nothing work so i did the last resort i contacted support and sent an email to them.The last time i did this it took around 5 weeks for them to respond only for them to tell me they didn't get the game's name when i wrote the email i made sure to put 911 fr at least 3 times. :machkaputt: edit: OK i fixed the problem for now i finally tracked down the page that had the activation code on it that came with the game the second time i bought it.

Edited by TexaSkywarn1