Spectre

Dummygroup ID

Hello! I got some scripting experience but im trying to alter and add some custom functions (vehicle scripts) that im building on my LA MOD installation (yeah, its for personal use and im not even concidering to release it without talking with Hoopha about it), is for training and for fun im doing this.

The issue i encountered is that i have based something on the existing scripts that i have altered and changed how i wanted it to be, but... the int Dummygroup id seems to give me a hard time. How can i dedicate/see/list/add a id to dummygroup for EM4?

My problem in is:

Im building a MP map with more functionality, it consists of two "bases" and i want a "park at base 1", and a "park at base 2" script for some of the vehicles. But, since DummyGroup 32 is taken, i cant use the same ID ON THE SAME CAR.

Any advice??

Guest Francis

The fact is, a certain group ID, when set using "SetGroupID", marks the command as being in a group, and the equipment group has one ID. I suggest looking at the call units script for the group ID. (Not necessarily set with "int DummyGroupID = something;")

The fact is, a certain group ID, when set using "SetGroupID", marks the command as being in a group, and the equipment group has one ID. I suggest looking at the call units script for the group ID. (Not necessarily set with "int DummyGroupID = something;")

most time you just guess a commandgroup you get a error

btw offtopic: can i create a dummy command to add a command when the vehicle enter a virtual object

Guest Francis

most time you just guess a commandgroup you get a error

btw offtopic: can i create a dummy command to add a command when the vehicle enter a virtual object

Yes you can, you must just use "Game:ExecuteCommand" on it every time it ends executing so it executes forever. :)