Agentchung

Having "new"/addition Units Return to Stations

I've been tweaking my game, and I decided to just add a couple of additional units to the map. I have them at the stations, but I was wondering if someone could kindly explain how to alter the returntostation scripts to fit the returns? I have all of the virtual set-ups ready.

I have added an EMS Captain's car outside of Fire Station 2, and I'm getting it to return to the station fairly well with the Firestation scripts, however, the ReturntoPoliceStation script is a bit more difficult...

I was wondering if someone could explain how to alter the scripts to return to the stations (especially the PD script).

I have added a Bomb Squad SUV, LAPD SWAT Rescue Truck 1, and FBI SUV at the PD's parking lot; EMS Captain's car outside fire station 2; and a BLS Ambulance, Ambulance 4 (the non-"box" ambulance) and a MCU outside the hospital.

Note: I altered the game so that the BLS ambulance does not spawn or return to Fire Station 2 anymore (I have a HES instead).

If you have a look at ShaneGreen's scripts and map it's rather helpful. Shane has a lot of units return to fire stations and police stations.

Overall, you need a seperate turnto and parking spot for each unit (at least thats what works best) and to copy the ToPoliceStation.script for each spot(s) and modify it as neccessary.