battalion79

new free play map by wOOD v1.0

Hi all, i need help with this new map by wOOD. i have the latest version of LA mod- v2.0.1 installed, when i play in free play mod i get the map ok when i start but i cant get any events happening from the control room, why is this? plz help. :rolleyes:

since when there is a control room in the map, and since when you can choice your events in the los angeles mod?

Hi yes it is a cool map, it takes longer for the shouts to come in. first shout is at 12.50. problem is there is way too many cars in this map and it is causeing very big traffic jams. Hope this gets sorted soon.

Hi yes it is a cool map, it takes longer for the shouts to come in. first shout is at 12.50. problem is there is way too many cars in this map and it is causeing very big traffic jams. Hope this gets sorted soon.

wth you saying, are you sure you understand english, that wasn't atleast a response on me question so why you quote either?WTF.gif

and me answer on the your problems, download version 2.0 instead v1.9 and use the patch 1

wth you saying, are you sure you understand english, that wasn't atleast a response on me question so why you quote either?WTF.gif

and me answer on the your problems, download version 2.0 instead v1.9 and use the patch 1

Hi chap yes i understand english and yes i have downloaded EM4-LA mod v2.0.1. and installed patch 1.

it works like a dream. :prop: