Ale

World Cup South Africa 2010

And now a lot of people are more and more wanting sideline cameras and such to help the referee so this mistakes aren't made.. But the person whos against that is the president of the FIFA..

Well I have to admit, they really need to get a LOT better refs. The ones this year are complete morons and total assholes, especially those Spanish ones, who seem to like their honor more than they know soccer.

I'll pay someone 5 trillion dollars to go steal that octupussy and send it to a Japanese fish market. Or just give it to me, so I can drop it from the Empire State Building on international TV.

Spain totally did NOT deserve to win: Germany was and is the better team and had more support. Spain only won because if they didn't, they would have been dishonored. F*cking Spaniards and their honor. More annoying than Asians and theirs.

Oezil was so totally tackled in the first half and they should have gotten a penalty for that.

FIFA really needs to make it against the rules to f*ck around in the last half and waste time, and should make the refs force all substitutes to sprint on and off the field.

Germans deserved to lose. They were not playing as good as they usually do. The Spanish had men who were not marked and the amount of times the Spanish got close to the German goals before defence appeared is shocking.

But saying that, I don't like Spain and would have preferred Germany to go through. On the upside, no football commentator will be waffling on about 1966 :D

EDIT: offtopic: gah, that took 10 minutes to type 'cause redecorating has never been more annoying "get the Hoover", "cut that tape", "grab the Stanley knife" - "damn, the cable's stuck..."

at least I have a future career as a maid. :P

2nd offtopic edit: never, EVER polish something on wood flooring.

irc, Holland is just a province of Netherlands, but some people use Holland to refer to the whole of Netherlands.

It's a bit like when someone calls the UK "England".

Holland is no province xD...

Noord-Holland is a province and Zuid-Holland is a province...

Your turn... lol.

Holland is no province xD...

Noord-Holland is a province and Zuid-Holland is a province...

Your turn... lol.

Meant to say Holland is a region.

But tbh I don't really care - I refer to Netherlands as "Dutchland".

edit: I'm supporting Norway to win the World Cup