andrewhags

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

i love the idea of POV so i kind of thought of some ideas of how it might work ingame

about ten vehicles are added to the freeplay map automatically on patrol function...

when an alarm is sounded via the fire house cars are singled to come to the fire house

park...and fill the engines, ambulances, batalion truck ect....

could be arranged as fire POV has blue light

EMS pov has green light

if applied to any mod i could research the lighting/siren code in the area the mod is selected

Edited by andrewhags

Guest chevyrulzs2010
i love the idea of POV so i kind of thought of some ideas of how it might work ingame

1about ten vehicles are added to the freeplay map automatically on patrol function...

2when an alarm is sounded via the fire house cars are singled to come to the fire house

3park...and fill the engines, ambulances, batalion truck ect....

4could be arranged as fire POV has blue light

EMS pov has green light

if applied to any mod i could research the lighting/siren code in the area the mod is selected

i am already doing somthing similar but different

1 there will be 3 vehicles a car a truck and a suv they will have a patrol the city option or you can call them on to the map

2 no script will be used but you can send them to the scene for man power (like the few vollies that dont make the trucks)

3 they will not fill engines they are ment to go to scene

4 fire will have a blue dash light and ems can have blue white but since you can send firefighters and emts in the pov i am only doing blue

Guest Firefighter21213
alrite man! im a junior firefighter and the other day when a call came in and I waited for people to get to the house in there POVs i thought to myself...pov emergency hmmmmmmm

Its a cool idea,i been trying to figure a way to do it,but im more or less a map maker then vehicles,I use a Blue Dash light in my vehicle,everyone runs blue accept chiefs,they run red. What type of lightbars are you useing on the vehicles?? Our guys are mixed around,You got a wide selection if you can make some...I used to have a 8 strobe on the pick up,but now i just run a 2 strobe dashlight...One our guys created a bar,he has 4 rotators and 4 strobes,but its all in how many light settings you feel like adding into the game,lol..just some idea's.

Guest Hanover Firefighter

:1046275897_teufel:

i am already doing somthing similar but different

1 there will be 3 vehicles a car a truck and a suv they will have a patrol the city option or you can call them on to the map

2 no script will be used but you can send them to the scene for man power (like the few vollies that dont make the trucks)

3 they will not fill engines they are ment to go to scene

4 fire will have a blue dash light and ems can have blue white but since you can send firefighters and emts in the pov i am only doing blue

Thats a great idea, I was just actually thinking of that the other day. would the POV have sirens or just lights? and would the firefighters, medics or wat have you carry gear?