CrowleyEagles82

Emergency 4 Deluxe Edition (Steam) LA Mod Not Downloading

Hello,

I purchased Emergency 4 Deluxe Edition on steam and downloaded the LA Mod for the game however, when I extract the files and run the .ext file, there's a pop-up: Setup could not find a valid installation of Emergency 4 or 911: First Responders and is unable to find a location to install the mod!

Can someone please help me to resolve this?

12 hours ago, CrowleyEagles82 said:

Ciao,

Ho acquistato Emergency 4 Deluxe Edition su Steam e scaricato la Mod LA per il gioco, tuttavia, quando estraggo i file ed eseguo il file .ext, viene visualizzato un popup: Il programma di installazione non è riuscito a trovare un'installazione valida di Emergency 4 o 911: First Rispondenti e non è in grado di trovare una posizione per installare la mod!

Qualcuno può aiutarmi a risolvere questo problema?

I will be sincere I also have the same problem, but I doubt that anyone can help us, under the posts of the original mod no one replies, and the last message is more than a month ago also the creator of the mod died so he can't help us either 

If you purchased it on steam, usually it goes to your steam directory folder under \Steam\steamapps\common\EMERGENCY 4 Deluxe, so it really depends where you installed your steam folder to. By default it goes into Program Files I believe, so aslong as you didn't change that, it should be in that area. You could also use the searchbar for "steamapps" and then navigate to that folder.

5 hours ago, TheAxeMan33 said:

Se l'hai acquistato su Steam, di solito va nella cartella della directory di Steam in \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ EMERGENCY 4 Deluxe, quindi dipende davvero da dove hai installato la cartella di Steam. Per impostazione predefinita, va in Programmi, credo che, per quanto tu non l'abbia modificato, dovrebbe trovarsi in quella zona. È inoltre possibile utilizzare la barra di ricerca per "steamapps" e quindi passare a quella cartella.

no I did as you said, I removed the mod from the MODS folder and added it next to all the other files, however the situation does not change, that is, the game says it cannot be installed, but I can install it and when I go to see in the modinstaller, the program does not reveal the mod to me, it is as if it did not exist, and the main problem is that this situation I have only with this mod !!! I also tried with older versions, such as 2.0 but nothing ....

Il 4/11/2020 alle 11:10, CrowleyEagles82 ha dichiarato:

Ciao,

Ho acquistato Emergency 4 Deluxe Edition su Steam e verificato il Mod LA per il gioco, tuttavia, quando estraggo il file ed eseguo il file .ext, viene visualizzato un popup: il programma di installazione non è riuscito a trovare un'installazione valida di Emergency 4 o 911: prima Rispondere e non è in grado di trovare una posizione per installare la mod!

Qualcuno può aiutarmi a risolvere questo problema?

bro I found the solution

you have to change the installation folder and you have to put that of steam,

5 hours ago, JohnR86 said:

How do I do that? I have tried everything, moving it to desktop, moving it to sixteen tons, it just wont install. Please help

Where ever the exe installed to, take the LA mod folder and drag that into your mods folder and that will fix it.