Dionysus

Multiplayer Anyone?

Hello all! I've just recently started playing Emergency 4 again and totally forgot how much fun it was I was hoping to find some people to play multiplayer with since I've never really played much multiplayer. I've been playing mostly the Harbor City 5 mod and some LA mod but I'm pretty open to trying any mods out. I enjoyed the Montana Mod but lost it when I switched computers and can't find a good DL anymore. I've looked at some clan posts but most are either really old or seem really strict. Not really looking for all of the stringent rules and strict game play, mostly just looking to enjoy the game and have fun!

Anyway, if anyone is up for scheduling a game sometime, let me know!

• Upvote 1

I have been feeling the same way with just wanting a layed back game without going through all the hassle of a clan. I would love to play some multiplayer with you and whoever else is up to it! I have the Bushton mod, Harbor city 3.3.2, and LA mod 2.1. My computer won't run the newest Harbor City mod sadly. Let me know what you think

I'm up to playing any mods you all want to play, if I don't have it I will download it if the downloads are still available for the specific versions. Are there any specific times that work best for everyone? I'm EST and usually evenings or weekends work better for me, any time after 6pm EST or so during the weekdays. Any time on Sundays.

I'm pacific time. Any time probaly would work for me. Monday I'm heading out of town for a couple days so if anyone is up for playing Sunday I'm down. I think harbor city mod would be fun, sadly like I said I can only run 3.3.2 which I got easily on emergency planet. So if your up for downloading that. Or we could just stick with classic LA. 

To help organise things - especially after seeing a similar recent thread to this on two other forums - I created a Facebook group for us all!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/em4mg/

We definitely need to organise something soon though; I haven't played multiplayer in almost 2 years so I have an urge to play with someone now!