Flash-59

Mod CSP 4.1 [French Mod]

Hello everyone.

My name is Emergencyman.

The french team of the CSP modification wants to open the mod to the international community, so a foreign language division has been created with objectives :

-To Translate the modification in english and i hope so in german.

-To make a PDF manual for english and german users but it still an hypothesis for german translation.

-To answer  all questions of the commmunity of Emergency-planet about the mod.

Hope you understand my english.

Emergencyman.

hey Emergencyman 

You should also try to fix some of the many bugs in the mod 

I really like the cars and the game play

But all the bugs really ruins it :)

Hello BMA

I agree, the mod have a lot of bugs but in fact, this version is only a test version

The team give this version to all emergency 4/911 FR  players to report all bugs

That's the objective of this recent version right now.

So don't worry, the team and me works very hard for better versions and translations.

We are a small team.

the CSP team recruit persons able to make scripts, maps and 3D models.

If you are interessted, please send me a PM.

You don't have to speak french because the foreign language division will be your translator with the rest of the french team.

A few news :

A WIP version is approaching featuring :

-The major traffic bug is solved right now.

-New scripts.

- New vehicles :

Unmarked citroën C4 gendarmerie patrolcar.

Citroën C4 gendarmerie patrolcar.

Fire and rescue service flattbed truck.

Peugeot 308 civil protection national federation ( FNPC ) EMS supervisor vehicle.

And more.

We works on a PDF manual to help english users to install and use the modification.

this is a test version so a valid download link will be added and we prepare the future version, so don't worry, i'm working for the PDF manual and the rest of the team works for the future version, a lot of bugs are solved.

I advise you that we are looking for a person able to make scripts and 3d models.

Why are there so many rar files in the mod? Are they necessary? Because they are making the unpacking of the mod very slow. Also a lot of .bak files are present. Increasing the size of the file. Check the files before you compress them to avoid making the players have unnecessary files on the download.

hi guys.

have you done any more for this mod eg a patch i love this mod and am waiting for an update patch to add to it.

have a good day

i think I may have saw some new stuff on there facebook page:)