james23222000

5 Years since the 7/7 Bombings

Its been 5 years since 4 terrorists bombed underground tube trains and a bus packed full of commuters in London. Causing 52 people to loose their lives and many more to be seriously injured.

As a Londoner I feel, as a mark of respect, that people should have somewhere to write down messages of tributes for those who lost their lives and their families and friends, those who were injured in the bombings and to those who lost a loved one.

Also a little thank you to the mainstream emergency services and the volunteer organisations (such as as St John Ambulance, British Red Cross, etc) who helped to save the lifes of the wounded and transport them to hospital, and to all the rescue workers who freed them.

I'm asking my school to hold a 2 minute silence at 10:50am GMT as a mark of respect, I ask you to do the same.

No hate messages in this topic please, this is a tribute topic.

Regards

James

Its been 5 years since 4 terrorists bombed underground tube trains and a bus packed full of commuters in London. Causing 52 people to loose their lives and many more to be seriously injured.

As a Londoner I feel, as a mark of respect, that people should have somewhere to write down messages of tributes for those who lost their lives and their families and friends, those who were injured in the bombings and to those who lost a loved one.

Also a little thank you to the mainstream emergency services and the volunteer organisations (such as as St John Ambulance, British Red Cross, etc) who helped to save the lifes of the wounded and transport them to hospital, and to all the rescue workers who freed them.

I'm asking my school to hold a 2 minute silence at 10:50am GMT as a mark of respect, I ask you to do the same.

No hate messages in this topic please, this is a tribute topic.

Regards

James

I wish I'd read this before I went to school, I would have held the silence even if no-one else around me did. My thoughts with the families and the rescue workers, as I am now a member of St John Ambulance I can slightly understand the horror faced by the members of all services.

The OC-D

Not the 7th yet lol. Would hold silence at my school if it wasn't Summer :P but yes, it was quite sad. RIP