michaelny

la mod / em4 crashes with script error

first my specs

Win7 x64 , all current drivers

non virtualized via native Bootcamp enviroment @ iMac 27' i7 2,8 GHz , 16GB RAM , ATi 4850

all current games run without any problems at all

I do have the 1.3F US version of 911 first responders installed

when I install the LA Mod 2.0 this will work perfectly well !!

as soon as I install hoppas " additional units " via the installer and run the game in freeplay mod the game locks up with a script error about some car - iguess !

the drivers of DX are absolut current , the grafikdrivers are up to date ........

as soon i delete the whole game and install only the game plus the la mod , then the game will run for hours without any problems at all ...... plain and simple I dont get it !

sorry my bad !

I am currently not on the iMac in question but I will do as asked :-)

logfile ? where will I find the one you are requesting ?

The logfile is in the EM4 / 911 FR main folder and is called logfile.txt

The DXDIAG file you need to create yourself via the start --> run future.

For more information see the Technical help FAQ.

The logfile is in the EM4 / 911 FR main folder and is called logfile.txt

The DXDIAG file you need to create yourself via the start --> run future.

For more information see the Technical help FAQ.

thx for your help - I will familiarize myself again with the rules

check this as soon I am on the machine in question and post the files ..... thx

Please tell me thats a typo on the 16 GB of RAM.

nope its not a typo .... why ?

because of the price tag ? the upgrade to 16GB was done by my apple premium reseller and was therefore less expensive if ordered via apple

BTT - before I make myself look like an complete idiot - what should be the exact path to install " additional units submod v1-1" ?

by default it says c:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911-First Responders is this the right path or should I point it somewhere else ?

as soon as this question is solved I will install it and test it again - in case of a new crash I will then deliver the requested " error message , log file and DX Diag "

nope its not a typo .... why ?

because of the price tag ? the upgrade to 16GB was done by my apple premium reseller and was therefore less expensive if ordered via apple

BTT - before I make myself look like an complete idiot - what should be the exact path to install " additional units submod v1-1" ?

by default it says c:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911-First Responders is this the right path or should I point it somewhere else ?

as soon as this question is solved I will install it and test it again - in case of a new crash I will then deliver the requested " error message , log file and DX Diag "

98420050.jpg

So that path is correct, because 911-First Responders is your game folder, mine is Emergency 4 Deluxe.