Guest ffpdfirefighter2002

Emergency 4 compatible with Vista?

I am really wanting to get Emergency 4, seeing the system requirements states windows XP, will the game work on a system running windows Vista? my computer is running Vista with the followinng specs:

Vista Home Premium

320gb hard drive

Pentium Dual Core CPU T4200@ 2.00GHz

3.00GHz RAM

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD

32 Bit operating system

Thanks everyone, hope to join the Emergency 4 family soon!

:welcome: to the forums.

The game works fine on Windows Vista and your computer specs are higher than the recommended specs so the game should work. I have Windows vista and the game works fine and I know a lot of other users on the forum have had no problems playing the game on Windows Vista.

You're welcome. I hope you enjoy the game. :)

Also have a look around the site because there are some good mods for the game. I would recommend getting the LA Mod to start with ;)

definatly! I looked into the LA mod 2.0 but says the link is broken and not working right, any idea about that? game has been ordered and eagerly waiting now for it to arrive :) lol

been watching youtube videos of it, love the vehicles and sirens, very real looking!

definatly! I looked into the LA mod 2.0 but says the link is broken and not working right, any idea about that? game has been ordered and eagerly waiting now for it to arrive :) lol

been watching youtube videos of it, love the vehicles and sirens, very real looking!

The LA Mod is very good. There were a few download links for it. I'll see if I can find them all for you.

Edit: The download links can be found in this post.