Guest bringindistaster

Dispatching/Emergency-Mng Center

Guest bringindistaster

Hello,

I am a commander of a 55+ member RP clan on the PS3 version of GTA4. For over a year i have been trying to self teach myself how to program application (but its worthless) I have also been spending time trying to find someone to create a program for me free. But the type of program that i want has not been developed by anyone except specialized people who can not tell me how to due to Homeland Security regulations.

What I Need is a Windows Program that can:

- List all units (LCPD, FDLC, and EMS) in game. And be able to assign them to calls.

- Be able to view each units status easily and quickly

- Be easily updated

Other More Complicated Things:

-the main thing that i want it to do is to be able record data for each member as if it is a crime records database, and for each dispatcher to be able to search name and bring that person record

I do have my own website with unlimited diskspace, and a FTP (lcpfrclan.net) . I am willing to pay a LITTLE bit (although do not know how i would get it to you)

- I thought that you amazing programers and modders on here could maybe help me. If you can help me contact me at bringindistaster@lcpfrclan.net and we will began setting a team up to work on this

I'd be happy to help, but unfortunately I'm already with another clan called Liberty City Police Service (LCPS), and since I'm one of the officials I don't think it would be right for me to help another clan. I suppose you could message me over these forums for assistance.