Guest DylanAZ

LA Mod not working

Guest DylanAZ

I downloaded the LA Mod and installed it without any problems, but when I open up the 'LA Mod' program, it loads up to the introduction video, then after that it freezes and the game shuts down. This happens every time I open it up..I have tried uninstalling it and completely re-installing it, but it still does the same thing.

Any ideas? I am not very computer literate.

Thanks!

Froze up.. You do know that it takes a few minutes to load up the mod right?

I'd suggest clicking load, then go and make hot chocolate or something... When you come back if it still hasn't loaded then there is a problem

Depending on your computer system it can even take up to 15 minutes. I once created a topic about that, including a poll. The averige loading time should be around 3 to 4 minutes I think.

Guest DylanAZ
Depending on your computer system it can even take up to 15 minutes. I once created a topic about that, including a poll. The averige loading time should be around 3 to 4 minutes I think.

Yep, that seems to be the problem.. I thought it was freezing up when it was really just loading. It has been taking about 15 minutes to load up and usually runs alright after that. Sometimes it is to slow to play, but that is most likely a computer issue.

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

hmm 15 minutes? it takes me max. 20-30 seconds now.