Guest treads

Go to station command problem

Hi, first post here!

Looking for a little guidance :sorrysign:

I've edited my scripts so that a tower ladder, with 1 EMT, 1 PM & 2 EMT with SCBA, spawns in the normal position in FS1. I've also replaced the USAR squad with a Tiller ladder that spawns with the same crew strength. In addition to this an LEV replaces the HAZMAT at station 2. Everything works perfectly (Battalion chief calls for a squad and gets a ladder instead, if he calls for HAZMAT he gets a LEV :rolleyes: ) except when the tiller leaves the station the 'return to station' button remains greyed out.

Any ideas on how to fix this so the tiller returns to FS1?

I've attached my LAtoFireStation script....

LAToFireStation.txt

Hi, first post here!

Looking for a little guidance :sorrysign:

I've edited my scripts so that a tower ladder, with 1 EMT, 1 PM & 2 EMT with SCBA, spawns in the normal position in FS1. I've also replaced the USAR squad with a Tiller ladder that spawns with the same crew strength. In addition to this an LEV replaces the HAZMAT at station 2. Everything works perfectly (Battalion chief calls for a squad and gets a ladder instead, if he calls for HAZMAT he gets a LEV :rolleyes: ) except when the tiller leaves the station the 'return to station' button remains greyed out.

Any ideas on how to fix this so the tiller returns to FS1?

I've attached my LAtoFireStation script....

LAToFireStation.txt

Hi treads,

:welcome: and congratulations on your first post :) .

Firstly, could I ask you to copy your tofirestation.script and put into a zip file before uploading it to your post. The way you have done it turns it to text and you lose all the formatting of the script.

I am more than happy to have a look at it, but will need it in the correct format to be able to work out where you need to go.

Take care

Shane

Thanks!

LAToFireStation.rar

Hi treads,

:welcome: and congratulations on your first post :) .

Firstly, could I ask you to copy your tofirestation.script and put into a zip file before uploading it to your post. The way you have done it turns it to text and you lose all the formatting of the script.

I am more than happy to have a look at it, but will need it in the correct format to be able to work out where you need to go.

Take care

Shane

Guest madforce

Not really anything to add to the fix, but the original txt file loads up just fine with proper formatting on my end. Using Firefox which opens it as an attachment in the default txt reader/editor on the PC. If your using IE, you can simply right click and save it locally. It's an IE deal when it opens txt files in the browser and drops the formatting.