OMG OMG OMG SIMS 3 world adventures is coming

Yay, time to spend more money on this game :dry:

This is gonna be rubbish:

Egypt might be good, most likely comical.

France will be boring, probably similar to apartment life but with European buildings and the Eiffel tower.

China will just be like Japan in that Sims 2 expansion pack - which was rather boring. (only got it for the dresses).

This is only going to be worth it for Egypt. Even then, it's only going to be good for about 10-20 minutes then get boring.

EA need to make better expansions, like the "makin' magic" for Sims 1 - That was the best. Animated gnomes anyone? :P

Animated gnomes anyone?

"We're gonna need a whole lot of gnomes." lol

I probably won't get it, at least at first. Mainly because my computer already runs slow with the regular Sims3, so an expansion will kill it. Also, in my opinion, I don't think i really have a need to go to other countries, plus, I'm sure they'll take 10 minutes to load. If anybody gets it, tell me how you like it.

"We're gonna need a whole lot of gnomes." lol

I probably won't get it, at least at first. Mainly because my computer already runs slow with the regular Sims3, so an expansion will kill it. Also, in my opinion, I don't think i really have a need to go to other countries, plus, I'm sure they'll take 10 minutes to load. If anybody gets it, tell me how you like it.

LOAD?The sims 3 doesn't load,I think they would have your sims in an airplane and you would see them in the airplace :1046276057_GroupHug:

LOAD?The sims 3 doesn't load,I think they would have your sims in an airplane and you would see them in the airplace :1046276057_GroupHug:

I doubt it. I really don't think the Sims 3 developers would put much detail into the transportation. I mean, look how much they downgraded cars from Sims 2.

Guest MGC|Uthog

EA is able to mass produce things there games may not all be good but i think people would vote for EA over Sixteentons if those 2 would meet each other in a game making contest.

Guest MGC|Uthog

Exactly more people know EA and EA has much more skilled game makers in there company then sixteentons and EA is able to afford making a whole new engine unlike sixteentons who have been using the same engine for like what em2 till em4?