rcsoPI

Officer Died

Officer in my hometown was killed the other day, He did a traffic stop and the guy pulled into someones drive way so the cop pulled on the other side and exited his car and the driver backed out and ran the officer over. This is a link to his memorial set up at the Officer down memorial page

http://odmp.org/officer/20070-deputy-sheriff-james-anderson

Hit and Run???

The guy the officer pulled over is the one who ran him over, but the officer had another officer with him for back up, and the back up officer arrested the guy. The suspect was in court today, he is being charged with 1 count of capitol murder, Actually they just said on the news, that the suspect told his neighboor a few days before that he was going to kill a cop before he went back to jail, the suspect was wanted on drug and assault charges.

Dang That Hella sucks. A Deputy was hit and almost ran over by a stolen car this week the two deputies then opened fire, killing the driver.

In the Netherlands there was a 81 year old guy who was pulled over becouse his 42 year old son didn't have his seatbeld on.

When a cop opend the door the old guy punched the agent in his face and drove away. When he was pulled over again he bit an other officer.

And the old man will be charged for not having his seatbeld on :s

Sometimes I want that the police fights back

In the Netherlands there was a 81 year old guy who was pulled over becouse his 42 year old son didn't have his seatbeld on.

When a cop opend the door the old guy punched the agent in his face and drove away. When he was pulled over again he bit an other officer.

And the old man will be charged for not having his seatbeld on :s

Sometimes I want that the police fights back

They should be allowed to shoot such guys :/

They should be allowed to shoot such guys :/

They already are, but somehow Dutch cops are very gun shy. Everytime an officer uses his gun to subdue or shoot someone it makes the national evening news in the Netherlands. I never understood what the big deal was, but apperently most of the Dutch people still find it very shocking.

But back to topic:

I'm very sorry the offcier died. I think they should imprisson that guy for life or at least take away their drivers license and impound their car.

They already are, but somehow Dutch cops are very gun shy. Everytime an officer uses his gun to subdue or shoot someone it makes the national evening news in the Netherlands. I never understood what the big deal was, but apperently most of the Dutch people still find it very shocking...

Yeah, same in the Denmark. Everytime an officer uses his weapon he will get investigated everyhow.

Once there was two officers who shot at a physical unstable person with a knife in a 7-eleven, the officers shot him to death and they were suspended for around five years before they got the court of law word that they shot in order to protect civilians.

And BTT again:

About that officer i can only say that i hope they'll detain that guy lifetime. Taking another persons life.

I hate cop killers too. I use to help out with a committee that raised money and did rides all over the state to raise money for fallen officers and stuff like that.

Police in the US are also investigated everytime they use a gun, however, we are a little less gun shy.

Here in the US we have something called Capitol Punishment, which is I think whenever you kill a cop or I think a firefighter (purposely) then you get the death sentence.

Guest matt31896

Well, what I do to killers overall(of people without a good reason)----> 1046276347_thefinger.gif . The people that behave themselves----> :gut: !

Police Quest(fun game I have): Nazi chick tried to stab me and she paid for it! A melon shot to be exact.

Trust me, I'm not gun shy!

Why must people kill cops? Cops are here only for the sole purpose to protect the people.

BTW if an old guy punched me he would get the taser!

If he reached into his pocket:

he would become the best human replica of Swiss Cheese.

NOT JOKING!!!!!