njboy13

Freeplay Emergencies

Not sure of all of them, But you got the typical fires/ Car accidents...

Structure fires

Fireworks accident

Brush fire

unknown fire

vehicle fire

arson

car accident

car drives off of the bridge

car accident with entrapment

shootout

shoplifting

train track warning system broken

car jacking

shooter in the operational area

rabies attack

sick person

injured person

stabebed/wounded person

FBI assignemt (happened to me once)

Suicidal attempt

May not belive it, But there is actually an earthquake in there somewhere. Very rare, only happened to me once.

This is obviously not all of them but all i can think of, i will Edit my post when i think of more.

-Chris

Edited by Chris3281

May not belive it, But there is actually an earthquake in there somewhere. Very rare, only happened to me once.

This is obviously not all of them but all i can think of, i will Edit my post when i think of more.

-Chris

Haha in my three days of playing EM4 I have had 3 earthquakes :s

Guest BattallionChief

I'd add an Unknown Type of Fire with HAZMAT risk (down at the port) and Car Accident with car in the sea with trapped man.

Whats that FBI Assignment? I haven't seen one?

Fire-

Nat. Gas explosion

Arson

Unknown Orgin

Electical Failure

Lightning Strike

Fireworks

Car Fires

Fires from exploding bombs

Fires from active shooters

Suicide attempt (tall building or water)

Several MVA's (two w/ vics/cars in water)

Brush Fires

EMS-

Circulatory Collapse

Unknown Medical

Person Down

Police

Bank Robbery

Assault/Fight in Progress

Hostage situation

Car Theft

Active Shooter

Bomb Threat

Shoplifting

Unauthorized Demonstration

Rabies Alert

**V 1.9** Speeding tickets (not released, and not a mission but a side event to get money)

Tech

Traffic Light Failure

Train Crossing Failure

**Earthquake; not specific to one agency but mostly you have to deal with persons down and fires

Now as far as the FBI, Coast Guard, and National Guard, they arent used for specific incidents, the computer reccomends what to sedn to each incident for realism but the three basic services can handle all incidents. Every Incident listed is a multi-agency incident (i.e traffic accident requires PD for traffic control, fire for extrication, Tech for tow away, and EMS for injured) but i have listed the incident under the primary agency needed. Hope this helps :)

there are many events that may occur at times maybe more then 1 like for an example you go to a car crash and while you are going to it there is pickpocketing. so if you are up to the challenge you may control the city while having 2+ sidejobs at times in the freeplay mode that is why you always have your fire department stocked and ready to go. Once i had like 4 fires at once happening throughout the city, i sent 2 fire trucks to every fire, had them all out within a matter of minutes. And :welcome: to the forum

Not sure of all of them, But you got the typical fires/ Car accidents...

Structure fires

Fireworks accident

Brush fire

unknown fire

vehicle fire

arson

car accident

car drives off of the bridge

car accident with entrapment

shootout

shoplifting

train track warning system broken

car jacking

shooter in the operational area

rabies attack

sick person

injured person

stabebed/wounded person

FBI assignemt (happened to me once)

Suicidal attempt

-Chris

Had a quake happen to me twice - one moderate quake (no damage but hurt people probably from heart attacks) and one major one where there was damage and trapped/injured people all over the place.