Spacebuff

Aussie L.A. Mod Multiplayer

G'day all

Please Read http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=5620 made some changes

Like to set up a L.A. Mod, Multiplayer shifts.

1 All Medical

2 Fire/Hazmat/Bomb Support

3 All Police/crime

4 TEC/Support all(close down areas, bush fires, rescues)

Simple rules

Teamwork = Talk to each other. If you need support ask for it.

Any Emergency think do u need to be there.

Use Your MP name to state what u are, E.g. My MP name is TEC/Support.

Any big emergencey's with fire-major loss of life-big clean up. The fire/hazmat person is in charge.

Also Police or Tec/Support must close off the major emergency area ASAP. Medical must send at least 2 EMS to area.

Smart Budget as well, only get what u need, but each person can have a squad to start off, E.g. player 4 a rescue car and fire truck. Try not to get a more than 3 in your squad and reuse them as much as you can.

I use xfire, online everyday and looking for players who can put in a good shift no matter how bad it gets.

Feel free to PM or add " sassquadleader " to your xfire.

I see how it works now Hamachi...............

Name: Aussie LA

PW: ALA

To use the program Hamachi to play the game online, you simply must join into a network(Aussie LA) together by providing your hamachi IP address, once everyone who is playing is on the same network in hamachi, you enter the hamachi IP address of the HOST computer for the game into the DIRECT IP connection option and join their game. No need to use Internet or lan rooms.

So in simple terms, load up Hamachi, login to a network, get the host IP, load up EM4 and Mod, go to Mulitplayer, click over to direct IP, type in the host ip and u should be in the host lobby room, then start playing.

ITS JUST THE LA MOD 1.8, only the tiltle is Aussie and me.

Later i would like to get a Australian mod started, in Sydney.

Spacebuff