billyfromhill

Tom Clancy's EndWar

I'm looking forward to this. Most Tom Clancy games are good, especially the rainbow six series. The only Tom Clancy game that I've heard and can say was a let down was Ghost recon: advanced warfighter. But GRAW:2 was excellent and made up for GRAW:1. EndWar is going to need some really good features to seperate it from most RTS games. I like the voice command though.

Although it's set in the distant future, don't expect laser guns. It's suupose realistic "What if?" scenario and tries to keep to current technology that is in current service.

I would love to get this, but Oblivion IV and LittleBig Planet is at the top of my wish list.

Guest 123zippy

I have played it for 360 and it was good exept for the voice command. My headset doesn't work that I spend 20 bucks on. Without vioce command it is harder and takes alot longer to do.

GAME has it for a month from now (27/2/2009)

Not bad. I quite enjoy alternative reality featuring soivet russia dominating huge chunks of the world :P

I might get it just to review it. I hate reviews on web pages that feature bad writing and bad grammar (sure, GAME has a 1000 letter limit, but that's not an excuse).