hill12

Blanchester Ohio Mod

I am re-starting a old mod of mine from scratch, I need some help due to time constraints on my end from class I attend. Which shouldn’t be to much long but then I have work I will be doing. Point is I need people who can help do things when I’m not able to work on it or help when I am able to. I need people who can help make the Custom Map, some Modeling some scripting, some skins and some lighting, even someone or people help make the events if I am unable to, I understand that absolutely no one prolly have any idea where this small Ohio Town is. But far as the towns Fire dept it’s spilt between two stations which house 5 trucks each, a small 3 car police dept and a contracted in town EMS on station crew of paramedics for one of the 3 medic units, and a chief of EMS, which if needed call additional EMTS from the towns FD or other Medics. the town is volunteer Fire. Anyone wanting to lend a hand pls DM me or respond to this. First order of business is to be creating the trucks, as the dept do have some custom trucks that may need some modeling work done. Just anyone let me know what they can do, thanks http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png