Nathoon

Hampshire UK Mod - WIP / PRIVATE

Hi all I have been working on a new Hampshire mod for a while now and have been looking at the forums a lot at different mods on another account I made this one so I could change my name so I'm not completely new around here. I am working on this just as a bit of fun and I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you guys. The mod is currently private as some of the models that are used in it at the moment are just simply placeholders so I know what needs to go in them. As the models are not all open for use I cannot release it publicly for now as I am still working on either modelling them or finding a suitable open for use model as replacements. (Some Pictures Contain Placeholders) (FYI I'm rubbish at 3d modelling)

The map is on one of wood's maps from the LA Mod v2.1 It contains a dock area and a highways through the middle of it. It also contains a festival off to the top of the map that has a habit of setting fire so that's all good fun.
It contains a small airport to the bottom left of the map so I have added a few airport fire units to be on standby down there. There are two stations and both should work with the park at base script although it can be a bit buggy at times. The mod has a set parking button on all vehicles and fire vehicles have the rapid deploy and water scripts too.

The mod is based on the county in the UK called Hampshire. It is covered by many emergency services / Organisations such as...

Hampshire Constabulary.
Hampshire Fire And Rescue Service.
South Central Ambulance Service / ERS Medical
South East Counter Terrorism Unit (Includes EOD)
Highways England (Not yet Added)
Southampton Airport Fire And Rescue Service
Hampshire And Isle Of White Air Ambulance

Any Ideas / Opinions are welcomed as I only want to improve. I am not a very good 3d modeller at all but we all start somewhere. I prefer texturing and the scripts side of things really hence why most of these models are already made.

I will now leave you with some pictures. Thanks!

Ambulances.jpg

police.jpg

Airport.jpg

CTU.jpg

Pumps.jpg

11 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

Look forward to seeing more, Hampshire definitely has my favorite looking fire vehicles.

Can I just ask that you make sure to include credits when using others' work. Good luck with your mod.

Yeah they are indeed and yes of course I will am in the process of sorting out the credits of the models I can actually use for a public version so watch this space  

12 minutes ago, chivvy147 said:

This looks great! I am happy to help in anyway shape or form if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you and likewise!!

1 hour ago, Nathoon said:

Yeah they are indeed and yes of course I will am in the process of sorting out the credits of the models I can actually use for a public version so watch this space  

Thank you and likewise!!

I'm gonna PM you.

• Upvote 1

Hi, All!!

Thank you for all the great feedback and support!!

I have been working on a new ambulance as well as showing off the Air Ambulance as well.

Huge thanks to Chivvy147 for helping me out with the mod and you shall see some of his handy work soon!

Accident Scene.jpg

Ambulance Show off.jpg

26 minutes ago, Mark_ said:

Purely awesome!
Personally I would like to see a new map rather than the Kent map. Its a nice map but can become repetitive in sub mods. 

Thanks!! Yeah, I agree I will have to have a look around for a nice one or give making my own a go. I mainly picked it as it has the docks and airport I could use.

Looking great so far, shame it can't be public. Good luck with the rest of the mod!

I am happy to try and help (my extent of modding is map editing).

Also if you have any questions, I can try to help as I live in Hampshire, so shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
999madtom

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, 999madtom said:

Looking great so far, shame it can't be public. Good luck with the rest of the mod!

I am happy to try and help (my extent of modding is map editing).

Also if you have any questions, I can try to help as I live in Hampshire, so shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
999madtom

It hopefully won't stay private for ever!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chivvy147 said:

It hopefully won't stay private for ever!

All the content from other mods would have to be removed/replaced before that happened. I'd like to see a complete Hampshire mod though, if the Dev is willing to learn how.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pottyscotty said:

All the content from other mods would have to be removed/replaced before that happened. I'd like to see a complete Hampshire mod though, if the Dev is willing to learn how.

This will be done, don't worry. Me and him are working on it

• Upvote 1

UPDATE!!!

So the excellent textures from @chivvy147 Have been helping massively as today we have added a small section of the British Transport Police and Two More Vehicles to the Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service.

The British Transport Police will be at the front line of policing Britain's railways in order to keep everyone safe!
They will be equipped with the new Ford Kuga IRV And a Vauxhall Movano Public Order Van.

The HFRS have now received two new vehicles for them to access one is the new Comand Support Vehicle that is based in Eastleigh Fire Station that will be required when multiple resources are sent to large incidents such as major fires in order to allow effective comunication. The second vehicle is the Environmental Protection Unit based at Romsey Retained Fire Station. This will be sent to calls such as chemical spills and any other calls where the environment is in danger of being damaged.

As usual, he is some of the images, Enjoy  

BTP.jpg

BTPOfficers.jpg

EPUCSV.jpg

2 hours ago, Mark_ said:

This is beautiful! Just a small suggestion is - if this becomes public I suggest two things-

1) New map (not kent map)

2) Precise parking mod, as this is really helpful

Precise Parking Mod is already in and working  

2 hours ago, itchboy said:

Mintcake69 has requested that the transport officer pedestrian be credited to him.

I would also like to remind the mod author to add credits to all other images as well.

The the ped was only in as a placeholder until I get around to making a new one but if it would be alright to use then great. And yes I shall go through and add credits where it is needed. Sorry about that.

• Upvote 1