tcruz

Support for Virtual Machine

Hello,

I use one Apple computer and i have a Parallel´s Desktop a don´t work. The mensage error is: This Program don´t it´s possible execute in this computer. Contact your provider to software.

Exist resolution for this problem???

I´m sorry for my bad english!!!!

Thanks,

Tiago Cruz

Use boot camp, not Parallels!

While parallels is a superior form of virtualization when compared to things like Virtual Box, the performance degradation caused by virtualizing the windows environment WILL make the game unplayable. I've tried to run EM4...an 8+ year old game on a 2013 15" MacBook Pro in Parallels and it plays terribly with frame rates running at about 15-20fps.

EM5 is a new game...with huge performance issues on even high end machines. Even if it could run in parallels, you'd be lucky to get 2 or 3 fps.

MacBooks don't have the best graphics cards but if you managed to get a newer model with a dedicated graphics card I suppose you can get away with playing em5 on low using Boot Camp.

As a tip, don't game with parallels. If you want to game, install windows on the machine using bootcamp. The performance is night and day. If you have Intel graphics and not an nvidia or ATI graphics card then "gg", you won't be able to play em5 no matter what you install it on.

Hope this helps.