Jamie Curtis

English Speaking Players with LA, London Or NY Mod

Is there anyone with the London, LA Or NY Mod that are regularly online who would like to play some games with me online, as long as your english speaking i dont mind, dont really care if you dont have a mic. As long as you know how to play the game and can speak english.

Please Message me, Thanks

Is there anyone with the London, LA Or NY Mod that are regularly online who would like to play some games with me online, as long as your english speaking i dont mind, dont really care if you dont have a mic. As long as you know how to play the game and can speak english.

Please Message me, Thanks

Well playing individuals is pretty rare, however you can join MP groups or 'Clans' (a term I hate) that host regular games.

Myself and Rafael run a MP group for our mod.

There's also the Squad 44 which is essentially a submod of LA, new skins, new models etc.

I think there's also some UK groups, just have a browse, but you'll likely need to join one to play MP.

x

Hi dude, like dyson said, it would be smart to join a group.

If you have skype (or are willing to get it) then add "thebosscalledmax" or "djchill95" and we'll get you stuck into some games.

We play our own modified version of the LA mod and the London mod. Occassional play on NY and other smaller mods. Regular games, all english speaking and high quality play. You don't need a mic or have to be any good infact!