Augustus

EM 4 International mod

Hello Everybody,

For a while I have been think of making an Irish mod for Em4. Seems as I am not able do this all alone I am looking for some Skinners, Scripters and Mappers to help me make this. I have been very intrested in a mod Somebody made with only the units from Dublin. I want to make a similar like this but it contain all new Vehicles and Personnal from Ireland and a few NEW Missions. You can contact me on the Em 4 International mods Board : em4international.freeforums.org or here. I am open to any Questions and Comments.

I am able to mod but need a few hands to help. Thats all. I have the Tutorials and have understood them. I am NOT looking for anybody to make this for me. My discription said nothing about me asking people to make this mod. I only wanted to start up a team. Is this how you greet new Forummers?

I am NOT looking for anybody to make this for me. My discription said nothing about me asking people to make this mod. I only wanted to start up a team. Is this how you greet new Forummers?

The way you said your original post sounded like you wanted people to do everything for you.

The way you said your original post sounded like you wanted people to do everything for you.

He did say that he wouldn't be able to do it all alone, not that he wanted people to do it for him.

People on this forum have an idiotic way of jumping on people without finding out the whole story.