shortkid808

About that other topic

Sorry everyone, but I have no idea how I posted that. I never recalled posting anything like that. I'm not that kind of person who is plagiarizer or who copies off anything or anybody. Also, I wasn't awake at that time that I posted it. Can someone please delete it and sorry for everything if I caused anything wrong. By the way, am I going to get banned or something?

Uh... okay?

No, you won't get warned or banned or anything. It's not like you really stole anything, you just attempted to start something that pretty much already existed. No big deal.

But please... "I was sleeping while this topic was written"? But then you're "sorry for causing anything wrong"? C'mon. If this was anything more important than a duplicate topic, I'd actually want to ban you for blatantly lying like that. But since this is absolutely nothing to be sorry about in the first place, I'll let it slide...

I'm not lying to anyone. Trust me, I live in Hawaii and I start Highschool in a week so I have to get my sleeping schedule up to date. I honestly have no idea how that post got there. Can you guys just trust me? Please?