Turk_WLF

Questions on adding Submods & more to LA Mod v 2.02 (The Latest, I think)

1) I'm a sorry to ask this question, I'm sure it's been asked a billion times before, if you have a Submod (in my case New York Submod) that requires you to manually copy the submod's files into the LA submod files (it appears to me with New York Submod), Does it replaces the original files or does it just all them to the folders? I would like to be able to play both mods.

2) I have see pictures of AMR Ambulances in the game. I'm wondering 2 things, can they be use with LA Mod (v 2.02), if so where can I find them to download them?

I'm sorry for to ask these questions but I couldn't find an answer when I searched the forums.

Thanks,

i don't know about the AMR ambulances but after you copy the files rename the folder you just put them in to NYsubmod

and put this file in the folder it will ask you if you want to over right it say yes and it will show up as "Los Angeles Mod v2.0 with New York Submod" in the game and then you can install the la mod again and have both