Guest fire captain

map help

Guest fire captain

hello everyone

i need some help i like made some changes on my map and i want to undo it all how can i do that

all i did is just put stuff in there but on accident i lowered all the ground to the same level

on the original map on v2.0 any help :1046274283_heul:

Guest fire captain

Delete the folder containing the mod, and reinstall the mod. You might even be able to just run the installer again to overwrite the changes.

Side note, whys this in submods?

oh sorry i went to wrong page

Guest fire captain

Delete the folder containing the mod, and reinstall the mod. You might even be able to just run the installer again to overwrite the changes.

it did not work same map with same missed up things

Guest fire captain

it did not work i think i tryed it like 2 times

Guest fire captain

Wow Triple post? Can you not see the edit button?And what didnt work? I mentioned 2 different ways. If you want help, follow the rules(in other words EDIT), and help us to help you by providing details.

first i only posted 2 things and like i hit on script on edit and i hit the first button called

terrain and hit like the some button that make every thing the same level for ex all the ground is the same hight and that is all i want to fix and put the map the way it originally was