Guest tjhugentobler

Siren Confusion

Guest tjhugentobler

Hi,

I had to reinstall LA Mod version 2.2 a day after installing it again (it works fine now) and can't seem to find the sirens that I had before. I had some other submods and stuff before I reinstalled it, but I cannot find the sirens that I had from before. I can't copy and paste them now because my old version is gone. Can anyone tell me where all the alternate sirens are? I thought they were in the Unmarked Units submod because I had it in my other version but not in this one, but I didn't see anything about sirens in the forum topic of that submod. I have no idea where I got them, I installed them 2 days ago though. This is confusing me! Can anybody please help? Thanks.

Taylor

Guest tjhugentobler

Hi,

I had to reinstall LA Mod version 2.2 a day after installing it again (it works fine now) and can't seem to find the sirens that I had before. I had some other submods and stuff before I reinstalled it, but I cannot find the sirens that I had from before. I can't copy and paste them now because my old version is gone. Can anyone tell me where all the alternate sirens are? I thought they were in the Unmarked Units submod because I had it in my other version but not in this one, but I didn't see anything about sirens in the forum topic of that submod. I have no idea where I got them, I installed them 2 days ago though. This is confusing me! Can anybody please help? Thanks.

Taylor

Nevermind, I realized I didn't select the option in the Additional Units Submod. Please delete this topic!