Guest rageofnoobs

Emergency 4 La Mod ver 1.9 and 2.0 wont work

Guest rageofnoobs

Hey everyone, hope you had a good Easter break, just see the new LA Mod download link and I removed version 1.8 and now version 1.9 and 2.0 will load and appear in the mod list but I when i click load this appears.

"Diese Modification ist fehlerhaft oder nicht kompatibel mit emergency 4

Die aktivierung dieser modifikation kann usewollte nebeneffekte auy ihren rechner verursachen

Mochten sie die modifikation dennoch laden"

When i click accept or whatever it will freeze and force me to end task via "Ctrl" "Alt" "del"

I'm really hoping someone can help fix this issue as I LOVE Emergency 4 LA Mod version 1.8!!!!

Cant find logfile...

...It is totally normal that is freezes when loading. This has been told so often now that this should really be clear for everyone.

Like what you guys are impatient, click load and do not touch it until it is loaded.

Another thing: Next time you PM me your topic I'll block you from sending me Pm's. I am not your private support guy, I answer when I have time, what I lack of... and thats where there are 8000 other users that can help.

Guest rageofnoobs

I'm now 100% clear, and I dont click and I wait as I AM NOT in a rush and I get a box that says I need to abort it and so i am forced to click abort...