Ami89E1234

Shattered Horizon

So I got it free off of Steam yesterday (it's free weekend for it, there are only 4 hours left of the sale though, so GO) and it always looked like a game I wanted, so I got it when I saw it was free. It really is truly epic. I'm not going to say much, but it's basically combat entirely in space and you in an EVA suit with a gun, and you either have to kill more people than the other team in the time limit or capture points, etc. and since it's Zero-G you can land and fight on anything and attack from any angle.

The visuals are GORGEOUS and I really have to compliment the effort made. Although the game REQUIRES Windows Vista/7, DirectX 10, and a really good PC to play, if you can, get it. It is a really good game and although the fan base is still relatively small, the battles are usually full and really fun/hectic.

Simply put, this game might even be better than Evil Genius LOL.

Go to your game tab in Steam and scroll down to your games that you don't have installed. That's where you find it for the free weekend.

So it's still free in Europe? Goody. That's where I got it too. I'm too preoccupied with this goddamn paper I'm editing :verweis:

So it's still free in Europe? Goody. That's where I got it too. I'm too preoccupied with this goddamn paper I'm editing :verweis:

Well it's still Sunday, so weekend deal still applies. It'll finish about 12:00PM Monday GMT - Although last time I saw, the freeplay was at 3.9hours left. So it's probably over but still £8.

it looks alright, but tbh I wasn't happy that it was the weekend deal and was hoping for something better lol

And I can't play it cause I don't have DX10 :(

BTW, what paper??

Some damn Research Paper I have to do for English. The Final is due tomorrow, so I had to edit it. Just finished it (and started at like 11 AM lol) God, that was brutal.

Booo. I was hoping to play with you lol. OMG my monitor is wiggling.

WTF It won't let me join any more servers. It says Client Authorization Failed: No license. So is the free thing only a demo or what?

WTF It won't let me join any more servers. It says Client Authorization Failed: No license. So is the free thing only a demo or what?

Only free for that weekend. Then you have to buy it. Unless you already bought it, then lol.

My computer is way too old to play it. I don't even meet the minimum specs :nein:

Only free for that weekend. Then you have to buy it. Unless you already bought it, then lol.

My computer is way too old to play it. I don't even meet the minimum specs :nein:

GAAAAAAAY lol. Damn. Oh well. It's definitely worth it. Which means I have to put off getting CS:S and Dead Space for PC.