Hoppah

W00ds Maps

first of all sorry for my bad english.

sorry that i didn't write so long time. now i want to give an update:

the first version is ready but there ist one bug.

in the first version are two new accidents at the map:

a little train crash with about 21 victims and a air plane crash with about 27 victims.

the bug is at the airplane crash. if there drive a car through a for instance a wrecked car during the emergency is coming, the car will be disappear.

the first question i have is: does anyone know how can i fix it?

the second question: shall i release the map or rather want anybody the map?

Okay thanks and my next question is which one is the exact link to download the map, because I followed this

Make sure you have installed patch v2.0.1 for the Los Angeles Mod (Information)

Download the submod here:

* DOWNLOAD *

Size: 40,2 MB

1. Unzip the package and double click the .exe file

2. Follow instructions and make your choice which map you want to install

3. Done

and it gave me an error message saying that I dont have version 2.0, and if it should work for 2.1, what am i doing wrong? or is this not the right download link? any ideas? please and thanks...

So i installed the Woods map! the original freeplat map and for the first time i ran it and it had all the buildings and stuff but the floor or paywments was all green to black lines and mini map size was way out of the proportion! and after that it wouldn't run at all each time i try to play freeplay on that map my game crashes! what could be a problem? if anyone can help it would be grately appriciated! Sincaerly KirillLAPD

hey guys,

i've been playing this mod since it first came out on Emergency 3. On top of that, i've been playing the entire series. Today i reinstalled EM4, just to relive the fun i've had. I've downloaded the mod and this mappack. However, suddenly i've got 2 LA mods in my modification menu inside EM4. one says 2.1 the other one says 2.0. The 2.1 is the original mod with the map the dearest Mister Hoppah included. The one that says 2.0 has, i guess, the new map 'cause i've never seen that map before. But when i start that one, i have very few traffic, only the regular EM4 units and all the stations etc say: unknown prototype building.

Can anyone help me with this? What have i done wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

DragonSlayer666

Can somebody please clear one thing out for me? Are these two maps that come with the installer fully functional or are there any bugs, such as traffic problems, etc.? I do not want to completely mess my LA Mod with installing this, in case it does not work as it should. Is anyone playing either of these maps currently, on LA Mod v2.1?

Thank you!

Can somebody please clear one thing out for me? Are these two maps that come with the installer fully functional or are there any bugs, such as traffic problems, etc.? I do not want to completely mess my LA Mod with installing this, in case it does not work as it should. Is anyone playing either of these maps currently, on LA Mod v2.1?

Thank you!

I have the same question

I have the same question

As far as i remember, they both have traffic problems. They are a great addition to playing LA mod but just cause more trouble than its worth for me tbh. One of the maps from this also doesnt allow the vehicles to use the roads when going somewhere. They dont fix to the roads and just drive anywhere making it very unrealistic. I only play the LA mod, until something better comes out, and if you have the latest patch it allows you to change between the original Emergency game map and Hoppahs new map. Therefore if you get bored you can just change without editing anything. At least these maps dont have problems and everything works fine allowing you to play for hours of fun.