Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

I have 3 problems 1 is the k9 it seemed to work fine before i saved my game now their is no commands for it,when the cop goes back into he car it says he is too far away wish we could command the dog like the officer.

2.this may be a vehicle bug regarding 4x4's extra if so disregard one of the fire suv's at the main station has the doors all messed looks like they took the jaws of life to it..looks approate being their however wen i spawn people they get all bunched up outside and cannot enter the vehicles in the parking lot.

3.When I had a fire/explosion at the harbor it was a dusey it blew a man under or through the concrete dock I can see him but cannot get him via CG helo or rescue boat he is stuck in the dock but remains on the body count.

my FF gets stuck in the hotel/bank (the one with the limos) he cannot exit the building for some reason everywhere can.

and last I cut down a tree and it fell in the road now it blocks traffic and cannot be moved by anything.

anyway don't know what can or cannot be fixed but that's my so fars...as for the dog that baas instead of barks that's easy its a sheep dog cheaper than German shepherds.

Great mod i love the different sub stations for the sheriff and port helps a lot.now if we can only get the vehicles to stop pulling in front of ppl and blocking traffic.

2.this may be a vehicle bug regarding 4x4's extra if so disregard one of the fire suv's at the main station has the doors all messed looks like they took the jaws of life to it..looks approate being their however wen i spawn people they get all bunched up outside and cannot enter the vehicles in the parking lot.

If your playing my submod when you notice this then yes it is my submod.

my FF gets stuck in the hotel/bank (the one with the limos) he cannot exit the building for some reason everywhere can.

Does this happen when you try to do the rapid deploy to pack up FFs?

and last I cut down a tree and it fell in the road now it blocks traffic and cannot be moved by anything.

Try the Tec Crane or Fire Heavy Rescue Crane.

Great mod i love the different sub stations for the sheriff and port helps a lot.

Um that would be my submod. I dont think Hoppah would ever dream of doing these things unless he had a bigger map to work with.

Also I would recommend you reinstall the submod(delete it then reinstall).

i had the LA mod 1.8 and 1.9. is there anywhere i can go to get the 1.8 mod at all? i got the 2.0 but want the map for the 1.8

Its very unlikely, just pay attention when you install 2.0 and it gives you the option to use the old maps.

If your playing my submod when you notice this then yes it is my submod.

Does this happen when you try to do the rapid deploy to pack up FFs?

Try the Tec Crane or Fire Heavy Rescue Crane.

Um that would be my submod. I dont think Hoppah would ever dream of doing these things unless he had a bigger map to work with.

Also I would recommend you reinstall the submod(delete it then reinstall).

Its very unlikely, just pay attention when you install 2.0 and it gives you the option to use the old maps.

I don't remember I always use the Rapid deploy but he does not have a hose so..I have tried everything to get him out of the building only option now is shoot him and let the stretcher carry him out..What a great conversation .."well pal i hate to tell you the only way to get you out ummm were gonna have to shoot you..."

as for the tree no the cranes will not pick it up I will reinstall the mod i guess...we need a brush tanker with a water cannon..that reminds me when you rapid deploy the on the brush truck is it right it only deploys 1 FF and only has 1 hookup?

as for the tree no the cranes will not pick it up I will reinstall the mod i guess...we need a brush tanker with a water cannon..that reminds me when you rapid deploy the on the brush truck is it right it only deploys 1 FF and only has 1 hookup?

The Brush Truck is supposed to only have 1 hose connection, so only 1 FF will be deployed. :)

My only marked as crashed! I open the game going in there to choose select MODs Los Angeles Mod 2.0 stops and so from then few seconds later the game marked as crashed so what should I do?

The game hasn't crashed. You have to wait after you click OK to load the mod, the mod could take from a couple of minutes upwards to load the mod. You ust have to be patient. ;)

Guest bokiboki

Hi everyone!

I played LA mod for Emergency 3 and it was really very enjoying!!!

Know i downloaded new LA mod for emergency 4 and i can't play it because when i install it and try to start it in main menu i got error message for missing some file and it goes out from game to desktop :(((

I normaly installed polish mod and it works good!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Guest AtaTuRKiYe

Thank you, I am a Turk

Sites for Turkey Emergenciy difficult to find such a mode

I've searched and I found it here

Thank you for everything

Download Los Angeles Mod now

Your labor of Health

Guest Dale'Jezza'Jeremy

ive just downloaded LOS ANGELES MOD V2.0 its sucessfully installed but the thing is i cant play the mod, any instructions to what ive got to do or where ive got to put it? it jus freezes my loading screen before i get on the actual game screen,

actually now it loads, its just patience, but when i get on the actual game, i can either try playing free game or the missions, they load but then after there like 100% before actual gameplay, it just goes blank and straight to desktop why is this :? please help me, what am i doin wrong?

Hoppah its been about 2.5 weeks since you said you would look in to the parking problems for the SWR and Large Rescue Ambulance from my submod. Could you possibly look in to this?

I tried moving the SWR VOs to an area where it couldnt possibly collide with anything, and it staill fails, but yet the Heavy Rescue Crane is parked near by and can park just fine using the same size VO as the SWR, so it may be script related but I dont understand how since the code works fine for the Heavy Rescue,2 EMS Supervisors,2 BCs,and 1 Brush. It doesnt make the least bit of since how 6 other units using the same code(other then the constants) will work, but these two will not.

Guest dannywintjens

[bug added]

when i clik mods, [ok] it takes 1 min to load but what ever i try to load of free play chalange or endless it load till 100% than it shuts down for some reason when mod is not activated all works fine..

plz email me! dannywintjens@gmail.com

[bug added]

when i clik mods, [ok] it takes 1 min to load but what ever i try to load of free play chalange or endless it load till 100% than it shuts down for some reason when mod is not activated all works fine..

Not a bug. Search the forums to crash to desktop. Its covered a million times how to fix it.

i might just be a noob, but whenever a fire starts on the 2.2 map, it spreads, fast and is hard to put under control, even with additional units being bought and deployed, the 2.0 map i did not have this problem, is it possible for me to switch back to the 2.0 map?