Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Ok, I tried something else. The Los Angeles mod missions are now the last ten missions in the list. That means they're listed 21 to 30 now. I also emptied the files campaign_params.xml and missioninfos.xml. So far, it seems that these changes have fixed the problem! :D

I finished two missions (mission 1 and 21), restarted the game several times and no missions disappeared. The 'Back to Menu' in the mission score window seems to work again as well. Before I release an official patch (which will also contain other fixes) I'd like to share this fix first, to make sure it works for everyone and to confirm the fix.

How to install:

1. Download the package fix.zip

2. Unzip the package

3. Move 'Los Angeles Mod v2.0' folder to your \Mods\ folder and overwrite all older files.

4. Done and play :12:

Hoppah

fix.zip

A bug regarding the body bags:

On the plane crash mission there are a load of people in a plane that can only be accessed by a ladder. So if the injured die, there is no way of removing them. As coroners can't climb ladder and FF can't pick up body bags.

Thanks, that's an important bug. I should be able to fix that by disabling the body bag script when the victim is inside a house.

Of course I'm not! :)

If you hadn't of provided that mission fix I would never of been able to play the mission! So thanks a lot! :)

I still had fun playing it, even if I couldn't win. :)

Does that sound sarcastic? Because if it does, it's not meant to. :P

I was kidding around. :12:

Guest Anthrax50551

I have Noticed a extreme Multiplayer bug, whenever i am playing with my friend on MP there will be a pile up of civilians and dogs that will cause traffic jams and roadblocks making it impossible to play multiplayer. Does anybody know how to fix this? or if not. Can it please be addressed it is quite the only bug I have actually noticed that ruins the fun of the mod online.

I have Noticed a extreme Multiplayer bug, whenever i am playing with my friend on MP there will be a pile up of civilians and dogs that will cause traffic jams and roadblocks making it impossible to play multiplayer. Does anybody know how to fix this? or if not. Can it please be addressed it is quite the only bug I have actually noticed that ruins the fun of the mod online.

There is no easy way around this, you can always just use a policeman and the send civilians away command (Which I think works for dogs too) but this can be tedious. Other than that I see no easy solution.

Guest Anthrax50551

I do not see why either, I hope he can look into this. It is a really HUGE annoyance, It almost makes me not want to visit multiplayer anymore because i always see that bug, the dogs block the streets, People stack up in corners and stack across roads. It is almost impossible to even deal with because the second u fix one of them there is another somewhere else.

I do not see why either, I hope he can look into this. It is a really HUGE annoyance, It almost makes me not want to visit multiplayer anymore because i always see that bug, the dogs block the streets, People stack up in corners and stack across roads. It is almost impossible to even deal with because the second u fix one of them there is another somewhere else.

Consider them jaywalkers. Pretty realistic if you ask me for LA :holdglass:

-d