Luisinho

São Paulo Modification (Available for download)

On 09/09/2019 at 13:25, Rafael said:

Estamos recrutando funcionários para experimentar a nova versão do São Paulo Mod !!!

I would like to test the modification, because it is something that I have been looking at for a long time, so I would be happy to help.

I love it, I was looking forward to this mod for years now and I wasn't disappointed. I especially loved the snorkel and quint units. 

Question for those in Brazil, what decides whether a fire department ambulance or SAMU that responds? Is it just based on the number called, whatever is closest, or the type of medical (trauma etc gets the fire department while everything else gets SAMU)?

On 1/12/2021 at 3:04 AM, AgentSmith6 said:

I love it, I was looking forward to this mod for years now and I wasn't disappointed. I especially loved the snorkel and quint units. 

Question for those in Brazil, what decides whether a fire department ambulance or SAMU that responds? Is it just based on the number called, whatever is closest, or the type of medical (trauma etc gets the fire department while everything else gets SAMU)?

Thanks for caring, the mod still has a lot to evolve!

Regarding ambulances, everything depends a lot on each city, as there are cities where SAMU is based in the fire station, but in general, SAMU attends clinical events and Resgate (ambulance for fire department)of the fire department attends trauma events!

On 1/12/2021 at 7:58 AM, Kallennios said:

Hi I want to report a small bug the jaws of life tool is blocked we cannot select it, I must admit that it is a bit annoying ^^
Otherwise very good Update http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

The Jawns of Life tool is not blocked, you have to enable the generator on the truck, soon I will be posting a video about it!

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys, I'm here to give you the links to download SP Mod 1.4 with some bugs fixed, so I higly recommend you download it again. Additionally there's a video showing how to get and how to remove the jaws of life.

Download links for SP Mod 1.4 with bugs fixed:

https://mega.nz/file/CBw12AqT#8BN8rYNxAP0Vnqahw5DhN9b3VdX7QlB2BiCYsNFMyO0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13o97TqpdwqYcL0kjYmQgcf2Ms0l6DIRI/view

http://emergencybrasilteam.com/assets/sao-paulo-mod-1.4.rar

Jaws of Life Video:

• Upvote 1

Congratulations for all the people involved in the São Paulo mod, I follow the team from the beginning and the updates are awesome. The scripts and the models are very nice! I don't played enough time to see all the improvements since the version 1.3, but what I could see is pretty good.

My only doubt is about the map, like @soccerref14 said I can't play the map showed in the pictures too, just default map from the game. The map with MASP, Campo de Marte, the other famous buildings from São Paulo, and the Emergency services HQs is already in the 1.4 version of the mod?

PS: As I already said in the past, I do not know anything about modeling and programming, but I can help the team with something just count on me (English translation for example)!

Thank again for everyone from team mod! 

• Upvote 1

On 5/18/2021 at 4:59 AM, RhsZan said:

Congratulations for all the people involved in the São Paulo mod, I follow the team from the beginning and the updates are awesome. The scripts and the models are very nice! I don't played enough time to see all the improvements since the version 1.3, but what I could see is pretty good.

My only doubt is about the map, like @soccerref14 said I can't play the map showed in the pictures too, just default map from the game. The map with MASP, Campo de Marte, the other famous buildings from São Paulo, and the Emergency services HQs is already in the 1.4 version of the mod?

PS: As I already said in the past, I do not know anything about modeling and programming, but I can help the team with something just count on me (English translation for example)!

Thank again for everyone from team mod! 

Hey man, Emergency Brasil Team is currently working just on the map, that's why in 1.4 we didn't release it yet, but soon we will have news about it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, fdnyarmenian said:

Hey!
I bought the Emergency 4 through Steam, but I can't install the mod. The mod installer always says "Could not open source file. Aborting." 
What can I do?

just extract the .rar file into the mods folder under the game folder.