Luisinho

São Paulo Modification (Available for download)

1. What about the Ford Wheeled Coach the Fire Depatment used to have? Do you intend to include it on the next release too?

In portuguese (Em português): Rafael, eu lembro que o Corpo de Bombeiros possuía uma Unidade de Resgate cujo veículo era a Ford Wheeled Coach. Em Jundiaí tinha uma dessas. Segundo meu pai, a melhor UR com a qual ele já trabalhou nos 20 anos de bombeiros dele. Vocês pretendem inclui-la no mod? Não sei se ainda usam dessas hoje em dia, mas achei interessante perguntar. E caso vocês não pensaram nela, aqui está uma sugestão de veículo a ser incluso. :happy:

(Aproveitar o embalo e fazer outra pergunta, se não se importar:)

2. Eu lembro que o CBPMESP possui alguns Scania que possuem uma escada e uma plataforma Super Simon.

Aqui vai uma foto:

http://stf.terra.com...fut-407x305.jpg

Como pode ver, ele está ao fundo, de frente para o ABE. Você pretende incluí-lo no mod?

That's all for the moment!

Thanks again for the attention. :holdglass:

Diego Gutierrez.

1. We decided not to put that ambulance because the fire department no longer uses it, but with your request we can think again.(The Ford Wheeled Coach is part of the first investment in the project rescue.)

Two pics. :cheers:

1308849572524_f.jpg1217857225507_f.jpg

2.This Scania is already in the project of the mod.

Do they still use the GMC as a Rescue Unit?

(In PT: Eles ainda usam a UR cujo veículo é uma GMC?)

Here's a picture:

(In PT: Aqui vai uma foto:)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2VAIon70E8g/Sr0J0ma8S1I/AAAAAAAAAcw/n33COQlK4rg/s400/viatura_resgate_bombeiro.jpg

Since I no longer live in the São Paulo State for 3 years and half, I have no idea of the actual situation of the Fire Department there.

(In PT: Como eu não vivo mais no Estado de São Paulo há 3 anos e meio, eu estou bem por fora da situação atual do CBPMESP.)

Thanks for your attention, Rafael.

Diego Gutierrez.

Do they still use the GMC as a Rescue Unit?

(In PT: Eles ainda usam a UR cujo veículo é uma GMC?)

Here's a picture:

(In PT: Aqui vai uma foto:)

http://2.bp.blogspot...te_bombeiro.jpg

Since I no longer live in the São Paulo State for 3 years and half, I have no idea of the actual situation of the Fire Department there.

(In PT: Como eu não vivo mais no Estado de São Paulo há 3 anos e meio, eu estou bem por fora da situação atual do CBPMESP.)

Thanks for your attention, Rafael.

Diego Gutierrez.

Yes, they are still using, but very few. And to answer your probable next question, she's not in the project of the mod.

1206541191_f.jpg1297895176513_f.jpg

Rework PP - Produtos Perigosos (HazMat)

Texture is not finished.

PP1.pngPP2.pngPP3.pngPP4.pngPP5.png

PP6.pngWithout protective clothing.

Blue clothing for atomic protection.

White clothing for chemical protection.

Green clothing for biological protection.

Sorry my bad English.

So are you guys going to use the e350 Ambulance or stick w/ NNico's F450?

The fire department of São Paulo no longer uses E350 and never used F450, uses only a few F350. In the final version of the Mod will remove the F450 and add F350 and will probably add the E350.

Sorry my bad English.

Okay, I call NNicco's ambulance a F450 because it is more of an F450 than F350. But okay, I still have your skin of the F450 from the your Beta version, I'll probably add that in for myself. But good to know, Thanks!

BTW: Your English isn't bad at all

Mythbusters?

Btw this 5 min reskin don't fits this mod,because it has 3 times better quality

This skin is in the initial state.

This is a vehicle of the COE.

(Command and Special Operations)

Yes!!! This is a COE.

The COE Command and Special Operations is one subunit (Company) of the 4th Battalion of special forces of the Military Police of State of São Paulo, considered the last line of attack on special operations of the militia in São Paulo.

180px-Coesaopaulo.jpg

134445262.jpg132085914.jpg