nick the greek

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Guest Rexon59

No , in space its just a half of cinematic , you just have to turn your head and watch the missile to show the video to Houston .

The single player mission is most exciting than CoD 4 and really better , Soap Mc Tavish is your captain and Captain Price isn't dead .

And there is a mission where you have to infiltrate a russian killer gang and make a massacre in an airport , and at the end , fight with Russian SWAT .

Cant tell you more !!! Just play !

lol my Mellophone section leader got it free like last week (he has a modded Xbox so he gets every game free) and he said like 2 days ago or recently he got banned from XBL but only for like an hour cause he reset his serial number or whatever which unbanned him. lol Bob is awesome :1046275767_ugly:

i cant wait to get MW2 as well as L4D2

I got it last Saturday and i finished the game , its amazing !!! And i am lvl 20 online

It was released on last Tuesday, so you couldn't have it then... xD :1046275767_ugly:

I got it waiting at the store, ive been sick so i havent been able to play much. That is kind of what pisses me off thought when people get high ranking online early before you :(

Poor you! :1046274283_heul:

The maps are HUDGE!!!

You mean HUGE!!!

Can't wait till christmas.

(My mom says I need to wait till christmas, otherwise she doesn't know what to buy, if i go buying stuff :1046276372_bawling: )

Guest Rexon59
It was released on last Tuesday, so you couldn't have it then... xD 1046275767_ugly.gif

Really funny ... -_- I reserved the game at the game shop and Saturday the 6th i received an e mail , the game arrived at the game shop so i got it before the 10 th

Guest Rexon59

AHAHAHAHAHA Man lets be serious that's a fake ! Play the first mission (training in Afghanistan) , and you will see the same stuffs :1046275767_ugly:

And what is that fake TV channel ? :rofl:

You don't understand that when Infinity Ward is making a "Modern Warfare" game , TreyArch is selling a "World At War" ? Its a cycle