7DdviOQ.png

A0zuvcy.png

LjqmQnS.png

G8PzTei.png

xEA2WsA.png

LHFrCVE.png

rTiABLo.png

Credits: EmC-Unit

It always made me annoyed that the blue lines on some of Miami Beach FD had a dark shade of blue on the front and a lighter shade on the back. Looks really good though!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, askjeeves said:

Armoured car looks awesome, just a question, what is your plan for the unit? Is it going to be an armoured ambulance (perhaps with a tactical medic) or another squad unit like the F550? Just curious, like the unit regardless.

Thanks. It will be armored ambulance with MDFR crew.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hola, amigo, te felicito por tan hermoso MOD. Llevo jugando desde el 2008 EM4 y este ha sido el mejor MOD de todos los tiempos pues como dije anteriormente, me hizo jugar nuevamente. Esperando ansioso la nueva versión con todo lo que has publicado. ¿Por cierto, tiene alguna fecha aproximada para la nueva actualización? Muchas gracias nuevamente. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Naranj05 said:

Hello, friend, I congratulate you for such a beautiful MOD. I have been playing EM4 since 2008 and this has been the best MOD of all time because as I said before, it made me play again. Looking forward to the new version with everything you have published. By the way, do you have an approximate date for the new update? Thank you very much again.

Thank you. Unfortiently i can't really say the exact dates, as there are a lot of things that left to be worked on.

Gracias. Lamentablemente, no puedo decir las fechas exactas, ya que quedan muchas cosas por trabajar.

• Like 2

Alright, so I've been returned from the dead to pick through this and take a look. Ten years ago it was a lot easier to actually sort through and make heads or tails for model, script and other threats because there wasn't much activity and there wasn't much that could really be ripped from elsewhere without SIGNIFICANT gameplay drops, and it made it pretty easy to put a stop to violations. Now, it's a little harder. More modern machines make unoptimized models extremely easy to process, mods can be bloated to lord knows how big, and at the end of the day, I don't have the time to chase every model against stolen assets without some proof. There's just too much freely available stuff on the web to rip and claim as your own. So this is where I'll weigh in. 

Under TOS 5, it's a giant no-no to share ripped content. To the point where you're looking at a ban. 

That said, it's also on others to help us. I'll recognize some stuff, but I'm just one gamer in a million, and I wouldn't stand a chance to recognize everything. So it's on you to report something if you see it. And if that's the case, whatever you can share will allow us to do a better investigation and actually find the stuff. Realistically, especially with the older games, chasing ripped content is a community affair, and it can't rely on one person. 

Now that said, TOS 4, there's no fighting, defamation, or general trouble making either. I get it, stuff slips through, but airing trash in public and starting fights is something that's been a prohibited thing since I joined the site ages ago. 

So, I'm going to open the topic, I'm going to leave the file up, for now, unless someone wants to contact me with anything showing that the file itself, or the contents within are violating some site rule. If someone contacts me directly, and provides something I can work on, the topic will close again, the file will come down, as per site rules. I've been a lurker for the past few years, haven't been involved in the community, and aside from looking at the occasional mod, I've been out of the community, so I'm about as impartial of an observer as you're going to get. 

That said, I'll be back for now, and if there's trouble starting brewing in this topic, I'll go back to the TOS, look at what rules are being violated, and go from there. Fights don't build communities, and neither does stolen content. So let's not make a public fight, and let's not steal content. And if any contributors to this mod have ripped content, as long as you come to me before someone reports you for stealing, I'll give a carte blanche to remove it from the mod, follow the site rules, and no warnings/bans get handed out. But if someone comes with proof that something was ripped and stuck in this, or any mod, I'll do what the TOS tell me to, which is remove the content, and potentially the author. 

Let's just settle things right. My inbox is open. 

Edited by Newfoundking
Hid some posts that were poking or prodding on stuff with no proof/responding to same.
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Ok so, i have reuploaded the 2.2 version file with updated readmefile (adding more credits). As of now, you can only download it on Em-Forum.

Anyway i have a new Engine 19 (fictional Rosenbauer RTX):

rrj2wNF.png

2hQM9jH.png

bnRB9pI.png

JtSTXYO.png

vyikaUs.png

waAn5u3.png

Credits: EmC-Unit

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Thomy said:

Is there any plan on improving the pathing on the game? Every couple seconds, my units get stuck on intersections while on patrol.
Also, how can I increase the traffic intensity?

No. Your case might be the exeption one. Have not seen problem like this around.

Play around in the editor in spawn points.