EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

On 8/9/2022 at 6:48 AM, Phantom said:

Had no idea this video was still circulating, or that it is one of my most viewed videos. (should've used this to promote my UI 😩) If you need an 'updated', or more detailed one for any reason let me know. 

Maybe with new version out

Right now, you could make a video for Project Nostalgia.

Im reposting my update from the mod facebook page:

Hey boys, i don't have anything fancy, just wanted to heads up that i'm ok. About 2 month ago calibr missle flew over my house, making rumbling sound. Over all my region was hit a few times, killing some civilians, but is is nothing compared to what happened at Kyiv. Now with the situation with russian country terorists at Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant i could add them in Deluxe mission 3 for you to shoot at. (If you have not noticed yet, that mission is ukraine themed 🇺🇦)
As of now, i can show you my old creation that i have lighted up recently:

This is a Slicktop 2018 Dodge Charger with Westin pushbar, it is kinda hard to see the pushbar tho:

865dbfc55fe0d32d98ccd2e5bd2ccb6e.png

33613c142ee0203d1f232c6a6ce07a03.png

a26b7aad2e2c7a7efbbd6a3e003944eb.png

add1a78733b40f320016f5675b9cb41c.png

Credits: EmC-Unit, Itchbooty

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

Im reposting my update from the mod facebook page:

This is a Slicktop 2018 Dodge Charger with Westin pushbar, it is kinda hard to see the pushbar tho:

865dbfc55fe0d32d98ccd2e5bd2ccb6e.png

33613c142ee0203d1f232c6a6ce07a03.png

a26b7aad2e2c7a7efbbd6a3e003944eb.png

add1a78733b40f320016f5675b9cb41c.png

Credits: EmC-Unit, Itchbooty

It's happy, that you are fine. Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

Yea, i have a list of what i want to do, and i will not publicly share it. (and i saw those videos*)

🚧 New moddel is complete! 🚧 Miami-Dade Fire Rescue's 🔥 new Sutphen custom pumper - Engine 61 🚒. This is the most easy moddel i have ever done, because of full CAD drawings of it and tasty HD photos done by #SutphenFlorida aka #SFEV. Hope you like it 😉

p50yXWp.png

GRsoO8Q.png

ubC3HFp.png

3oDSQUx.png

I6mpEaX.png

zfav3fO.png

IVW7kgE.png

njehvT9.png

gSFS4QY.png

Credits: EmC-Unit, Itchybooty

I am not sorry for posting that many pics*
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm having some trouble with the mod. I read the Readme. I unzipped the file and put it into the mods folder. But I can't seem to get it into the game.

On 1/21/2023 at 1:00 AM, miles451 said:

Looking good. Now, I'm wondering if there are any other Stuphen rigs coming. These two were surprising and are intricately detailed.

Sorry, i think this is the last Sutphen comign around, my list of things to do is diverse.

18 hours ago, AgentSmith6 said:

Beautiful work on both of those

I'm sure you've seen this, but Sutphen released a pretty cool video showing off the Tomar lights on the MDFD towers

Thx, i am not a fan of tomar lights.

I prefere these more tho.

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2023 at 6:03 AM, EmC-Unit said:

Sorry, i think this is the last Sutphen comign around, my list of things to do is diverse.

That's a bummer. Sutphen's aerials are unique considering that most of MDFRs' other ladders are rear-mounts. But I can completely understand; either way, I can't wait to see what else is coming in the future.  

• Upvote 1