EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

15 hours ago, VladislavStraw said:

Hello. My English is bad but.. make something with RIOT callout. To much rioters and to cuff 1 rioter I need to use 2 officers. Or it was good? i dnt know

Cuff one protestor and use the water cannon to push back the others. Or cuff one and use the police officers to halt the others.

• Like 1

call tons of cops before it gets crowded, when the officers arrive arrest the protester that holds a sign. Once that criminal is arrested and placed in the car the rest will disband.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/4/2021 at 5:59 PM, mcdimm said:

Hello. seems there are bug in bomb squad robot. There are no robots and the bomb tech will get stuck with his remote

Thanks, we know about this one, i think it is listed in bug list.

8 hours ago, Tamir said:

Are you planning to update the mod or is this the final version?

Yes. Why would i post new moddels than?

• Upvote 1

On 7/4/2021 at 1:35 PM, EmC-Unit said:

Updates on the mod: new moddel - Nicklaus Children's Hospital Sikorsky S-76c and a new Ambulance:

https://www.nicklauschildrens.org/NCH/media/img/news/CAMTS_lifeflight-survey.jpg?ext=.jpg

0BMglkp.png

bat28nk.png

f9YBUQa.png

ETqks8Y.png

TFkAQZK.png

YvQBFGt.png

UpavnvP.png

Credits: EmC-Unit, Itchbooty

This.... is it out yet? I'm not sure and it looks super cool, Sorry if this is a bother 😕

Heya guys, first of all: Extremely well done mod!
As somebody who's actually from 305 it's cool to see it has (after all) released. Though I kind of missed the original release due to the very.. let's say "stretched" nature of the mod (been lurking on-off since probably like 2014 / 15).
However, I've noticed the lack off certain vehicle types / liveries in the mod, which obviously stand out to me as a local, and thus taught myself how to mod EM4 myself to make it a more enjoyable experience to me. I've added about 20 new vehicles, ranging from very common Miami / South-FL Ambulance Liveries, Miami; North Miami Beach; Hialeah PD Cars etc. as well as adding older MBPD vehicles. Though I've read how submods are prohibited. I have not planned on releasing anything yet, though I have to add that the vehicles make for a better overall experience and would supplement the basemod pretty well.

6 hours ago, annabellica said:

Heya guys, first of all: Extremely well done mod!
As somebody who's actually from 305 it's cool to see it has (after all) released. Though I kind of missed the original release due to the very.. let's say "stretched" nature of the mod (been lurking on-off since probably like 2014 / 15).
However, I've noticed the lack off certain vehicle types / liveries in the mod, which obviously stand out to me as a local, and thus taught myself how to mod EM4 myself to make it a more enjoyable experience to me. I've added about 20 new vehicles, ranging from very common Miami / South-FL Ambulance Liveries, Miami; North Miami Beach; Hialeah PD Cars etc. as well as adding older MBPD vehicles. Though I've read how submods are prohibited. I have not planned on releasing anything yet, though I have to add that the vehicles make for a better overall experience and would supplement the basemod pretty well.

Hello, thanks for feedback!  I can agree only on a part, that we are missing Miami Beach Fire Dept firetrucks, everything else i dissagree. We are not making a Miami simulator, but even by our understanding those agencies are far away from location of our map. We will be updating our fleet in the future but not expading it like that (making clones of units with same functionality serve no purpose - people barelly use 40% of the units).

PS we are not allowing submods or private mods for a good reason, and we are not planing on changing that in our TOS in future.

2 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

Hello, thanks for feedback!  I can agree only on a part, that we are missing Miami Beach Fire Dept firetrucks, everything else i dissagree. We are not making a Miami simulator, but even by our understanding those agencies are far away from location of our map. We will be updating our fleet in the future but not expading it like that (making clones of units with same functionality serve no purpose - people barelly use 40% of the units).

PS we are not allowing submods or private mods for a good reason, and we are not planing on changing that in our TOS in future.

Thanks for your reply - but it collides with everything.
As far as I can see, it's a Miami-Dade mod, not a Miami Beach mod. You rarely ever see MDPD in Miami Beach anyway and I'm sure the fact MB was chosen for the map is simply because of EM4's size limitations. Y'all add Nicklaus CH vehicles which are in Doral and no where near Miami Beach, however Miami PD vehicles (which helps the MBPD on various occassions, Art Basel for example) are too far out of reach? 99% of the Law Enforcement Vehicles are just "reskins" - what else are the FHP vehicles in there for then? The FHP doesn't even have a station in Miami Beach. And with your focus on Miami Beach, you completely forgot that Miami Beach has its own iconic red FR Ambulance. Yes, it's only a reskin - but it's an iconic vehicle and supplements the entire experience of the mod. Gatekeeping this is honestly just limiting yourself.
Also, with your focus on Miami Beach: The only real hospital in Miami Beach is Mt. Sinai. The livery used on ambulances transporting to Mount Sinai is usually "AA / American Ambulance". Why would something even further away than Hialeah have a higher priority than things that are absolutely trivial? (Nicklaus lol)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, annabellica said:

Thanks for your reply - but it collides with everything.
As far as I can see, it's a Miami-Dade mod, not a Miami Beach mod. You rarely ever see MDPD in Miami Beach anyway and I'm sure the fact MB was chosen for the map is simply because of EM4's size limitations. Y'all add Nicklaus CH vehicles which are in Doral and no where near Miami Beach, however Miami PD vehicles (which helps the MBPD on various occassions, Art Basel for example) are too far out of reach? 99% of the Law Enforcement Vehicles are just "reskins" - what else are the FHP vehicles in there for then? The FHP doesn't even have a station in Miami Beach. And with your focus on Miami Beach, you completely forgot that Miami Beach has its own iconic red FR Ambulance. Yes, it's only a reskin - but it's an iconic vehicle and supplements the entire experience of the mod. Gatekeeping this is honestly just limiting yourself.
Also, with your focus on Miami Beach: The only real hospital in Miami Beach is Mt. Sinai. The livery used on ambulances transporting to Mount Sinai is usually "AA / American Ambulance". Why would something even further away than Hialeah have a higher priority than things that are absolutely trivial? (Nicklaus lol)

Now that you mention it is messed up for real.

dd0.png

But tbh i have a small list of units for the next update (mostly what i find to be attractive looking), and i was not going to expand it that much (i mean include agencies you posted). Next update is going to be more of qulity of life improvments. So it is kinda late to drink borjomi.

2 minutes ago, EmC-Unit said:

Now that you mention it is messed up for real.

dd0.png

But tbh i have a small list of units for the next update (mostly what i find to be attractive attractive looking), and i was not going to expand it that much (i mean include agencies you posted). Next update is going to be more of qulity of life improvments. So it is kinda late to drink borjomi.

You know I do have vehicle liveries ranging from the red MBFR Ambulance, MDPD / MBPD Crime Scene Unit vehicles to MPD vehicles ready. In case you want to include any of these in any future updates, let me know! Instead of doing the work twice it'd make more sense to just include it in case it's planned because tbh it makes a lot of sense xd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, annabellica said:

You know I do have vehicle liveries ranging from the red MBFR Ambulance, MDPD / MBPD Crime Scene Unit vehicles to MPD vehicles ready. In case you want to include any of these in any future updates, let me know! Instead of doing the work twice it'd make more sense to just include it in case it's planned because tbh it makes a lot of sense xd

You can send me them in PM here, i will take a look, but no guarantee for including them.