EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Next change in the mod - new mini police station (aka SkyWatch) for the beach and specialized vehicle for it.

The placement and final looks might differ in the end.

e081080dd57cdcda2d105217efeafe7b.png

9374464dcbb033e0c0db9f77ea1b6323.png

8768e8195fa9437400aa1a3dc0fc0d13.png

64f109ad19f4239dead18d0db6003fc9.png

7bab9d898450b14df821fe5edbac19ca.png

080dbf1a4caa0e300f6f73c3b30727ce.png

5b68f0a73ae09486b2bec178377a0e19.png

Credits: EmC-Unit, Itchyboy, Hoppah.

We are not adding another firestation later on*

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Bug report: The bomb robot does not seem to spawn in sometimes (noticed it more near the corners of the map) and they also keep my bomb squad guy from moving (I also can't remove the invisible robot) 

(Also ignore that exploded helicopter, the "car on fire" helicopter incident totally didn't happen again :) )

(Images taken in 2 different spots,)

20210721185209_1.jpg

20210721184527_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, YesHi said:

Bug report: The bomb robot does not seem to spawn in sometimes (noticed it more near the corners of the map) and they also keep my bomb squad guy from moving (I also can't remove the invisible robot) 

(Also ignore that exploded helicopter, the "car on fire" helicopter incident totally didn't happen again :) )

(Images taken in 2 different spots,)

Yea, thanks for the report, but i saw that at my own side. One time it works, another time it bugs out, and my attemps to find out whats wrong, failed.

Burning chopper is a "civil car" so the game think it can get burning callout. Wont alter this.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/22/2021 at 1:37 PM, EmC-Unit said:

It is a bug, maybe will be fixed in next patch.

I'd rather see a core function fixed with in the mod rather then additional units. Otherwise, I only played a short time but I am glad to see this mod actually got released in the end! Keep up the good work!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok, having trouble here. I used to know my way around, but I am having trouble installing mods. I downloaded the game from steam and followed instructions in read me and the mod will not start. I have also downloaded the patch and drug that over the mod as well. What am I doing wrong.

40 minutes ago, kyleg00d said:

Ok, having trouble here. I used to know my way around, but I am having trouble installing mods. I downloaded the game from steam and followed instructions in read me and the mod will not start. I have also downloaded the patch and drug that over the mod as well. What am I doing wrong.

Can you tell me what is the problem? Did you install into the "Mods" folder? If you choose the mod in the game you have to wait maybe several minutes because this mod is huge, just be patient😁. After the mod is loaded you can play in "Freeplay" mod. I more prefer the Deluxe version of Freeplay😃😄

1 hour ago, fdnyarmenian said:

Can you tell me what is the problem? Did you install into the "Mods" folder? If you choose the mod in the game you have to wait maybe several minutes because this mod is huge, just be patient😁. After the mod is loaded you can play in "Freeplay" mod. I more prefer the Deluxe version of Freeplay😃😄

I drag the folder into "Mods" when i try to start from in game, it shows a wrench instead of a logo and it immediately goes back to the main screen. I try to start and it is the stock version.

Love the mod.  Youve done an amazing job.         Im currently having an issue where when i send the ambulance with a patient to the hospital, when the ambulance gets there the stretcher guy holding the patient gets stuck at the doorway and doesnt drop off the patient.           ive installed the patch and tried reinstalling the whole mod  as well as a fresh install of the game.   is there something im missing or has this been addressed previously?

• Upvote 1

You have to tell the EMT to get a stretcher from the ambulance, then go pick up the patient and put them in the truck. If you only have him pick up the patient, like the normal fire fighter carry, then he can't get into the hospital with them. The only way to make that method work, is to send the ambulance back to hq.

• Like 1