EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

44 minutes ago, LAZAROAVM said:

I think I found the problem I could be wrong. Did you install all the patches and parts. Did you also install them in order? (But if you have been modding the files, as EMC said, he does not like it and I will 100% support him. Not to mention I do not even know how to mod the files at any extent as that takes skill, and well you know,,,, that's something I don't have)

On 4/1/2021 at 4:25 PM, EmC-Unit said:

Alterar el mod no es bienvenido, todas las consecuencias en algo que frena son para ti, así que no pidas ayuda.

Además, no proporcionaremos soporte ni ayuda sobre cómo copiar el script de estacionamiento.

Sorry, I'm trying to find a solution because I can't play the mod and you're not giving me a solution to solve it

On 4/1/2021 at 4:35 PM, YesHi said:

Creo que encontré el problema que podría estar equivocado. ¿Instalaste todos los parches y piezas? ¿También los instaló en orden? (Pero si ha estado modificando los archivos, como dijo EMC, a él no le gusta y lo apoyaré al 100%. Sin mencionar que ni siquiera sé cómo modificar los archivos, ya que eso requiere habilidad, y bueno ya sabes, eso es algo que no tengo)

But they don't give me any request, how do I do?

On 4/1/2021 at 8:27 PM, LAZAROAVM said:

I do not want to fall into discussion, I really like the mod and all the details are great and I congratulate everyone who was part of it, but I can not move any unit and I do not know that it is not allowed to alter the mod but I am anxious in playing it and I have no solution on their part.

2 hours ago, LAZAROAVM said:

I do not want to fall into discussion, I really like the mod and all the details are great and I congratulate everyone who was part of it, but I can not move any unit and I do not know that it is not allowed to alter the mod but I am anxious in playing it and I have no solution on their part.

what do you mean by requests?

5 hours ago, YesHi said:

what do you mean by requests?

I think the translate messed up there, but I think you're right, the problem is probably patches, he might have done that part wrong.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, LAZAROAVM said:

Sorry, I'm trying to find a solution because I can't play the mod and you're not giving me a solution to solve it

There is no solution, mod is working fine, you are the only single individual who got this and failing to report it with detailed information? It is all lacking any details, videos, images. In the end - there is a standart form on how to report problems.

Too long, don't read: I am not really interested to hand guide each individual because of problems they are having. It is a huge waste of time.

You want something fixed? Shift+ delete+ enter the game. After it is completly erased - install it againe, and redownload and reinstall the mod and the patch. If you are not willing to do so, it is the end of discussion.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, EmC-Unit said:

No hay solución, el mod funciona bien, ¿es usted la única persona que recibió esto y no lo reportó con información detallada? Todo carece de detalles, videos, imágenes. Hay un formulario sobre cómo informar problemas.

Demasiado tiempo, no lea: no estoy realmente interesado en guiar a cada individuo debido a los problemas que están teniendo. Es una enorme pérdida de tiempo.

¿Quieres algo arreglado? Shift + eliminar el juego: instálalo de nuevo y vuelve a descargar y reinstalar el mod y el parche. Si no está dispuesto a hacerlo, es el final de la discusión.

Do not bother, I am eager to play the mod, I will do everything again and if the problem persists I will make a video, you could write me privately, I have a proposal for you !!

On 3/30/2021 at 5:48 PM, gunswat said:

Have you tried a reinstall?

Probably should have done that first. I wasn't in the mood to reinstall as I already have enough issues with EM4 that makes the game basically unplayable for me, so I will just wait until I get a new PC I guess. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Tamir said:

Does anyone's else bomb dosen't explode? Like when the timer thingy ends the bomb just disappear (no sound or the bomb exploding animation)

For me, it just made a little confetti sound and dissappeared, but I think it might be a prank bomb. Like not an actual explosion but something made just to scare people. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tamir said:

Does anyone's else bomb dosen't explode? Like when the timer thingy ends the bomb just disappear (no sound or the bomb exploding animation)

I'm pretty sure Apollon is right. But we could be wrong. (If is is intended, then that is a 500 iq play by EMC)

• Like 1

On 4/6/2021 at 4:38 PM, LAZAROAVM said:

Hi, it's me again, this is my problem, I can't move any of the units, can you help me? I already reinstalled the mod several times and it remains the same.

Are you right clicking to move? Left click will only de-select the unit.

• Upvote 1

On 8/4/2021 at 19:51, maxxmike1234 said:

¿Estás haciendo clic derecho para moverte? El clic izquierdo solo anulará la selección de la unidad.

Of course I am right clicking, it is not the first time I play. and that's my problem they don't move. does not execute the action.
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, LAZAROAVM said:

Of course I am right clicking, it is not the first time I play. and that's my problem they don't move. does not execute the action.

Try downloading the em4.cfg file from the downloads section and replacing your current one, it might be an issue with the configuration file, otherwise I have no clue.

9 hours ago, More Than said:

There seems to be a problem with mission 5.

The crane can't cross the pontoon bridge maybe because of it's size.

I tried looking in the files to see if i can fix it but don't really know.

Yes, this is a bug, and it is listed in readmefile. TLDR we don't know how to fix that, so just give that mission a pass.

• Upvote 1