EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Is there a way to make Horatio wear his glasses? 

4 hours ago, ApollonDriver said:

Is there a way to make Horatio wear his glasses? 

Yes, use check victim on dead people.

3 hours ago, YesHi said:

Everytime I have police in there cars chase a bomber, they all just leave the map and don't chase the suspect. (update): It seems to only happen near the corner of the map.

I will be editing those 2 bomb calls, they are pretty sadistic towards players.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, CFDDIVE11 said:

Is it possible to add a second fire station on the map or to add a Battalion Chief to the existing one? 

Also, maybe a function for the Battalion Chief, is the alarm elevation ie: 1st alarm, 2nd, etc. Kinda like the West Falls mod has. 

It is possible, but we are not going to do any of that and kick people trying to.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, gunswat said:

Just out of curiosity if someone does private map edits and streams it to YouTube or Twitch is that gonna annoy you? They wouldn't release it obviously

It is allready happening, obviously i can't take down the videos, but it does not mean i would not notice that or take atction in future (like baning from using stuff for the guy in the future). Tho mc flame is nuber 1 on the list now.

TLDR it is anoying as sh.

Why are you keep asking about private stuff?

Some interesting issue I’m having: When I load into Miami, it does not want to use the fp_params_endless that I edited to meet what I wanted it to be. It just seems to be the default mod’s values. This is really weird as it used to work perfectly fine for me and I don’t recall changing anything major that would affect this.

3 hours ago, tomatoszs said:

Some interesting issue I’m having: When I load into Miami, it does not want to use the fp_params_endless that I edited to meet what I wanted it to be. It just seems to be the default mod’s values. This is really weird as it used to work perfectly fine for me and I don’t recall changing anything major that would affect this.

Make sure there's only one in the folder 

5 hours ago, tomatoszs said:

Yeah do what swat said and as well make sure you saved the map in the editor.

13 hours ago, gunswat said:

Make sure there's only one in the folder 

10 hours ago, YesHi said:

Yeah do what swat said and as well make sure you saved the map in the editor.

Still having the issue, and also there was only one in the folder which is the one I edited.

9 hours ago, LAZAROAVM said:

Hello, could you help me with a problem that I have with all the units that do not respond to move to and are not placed where I wanted to put them, thanks.

Can you give us some more info about it? Like do you have no commands at all or do they only not respond to "move" command? You need to right click when you are choosing your destination and parking script won't work when your car is far away, you need to give that command when the unit is very close.

Also unrelated to that, is there a way to have the murderer succeed from time to time? Maybe by changing a parameter?

10 hours ago, LAZAROAVM said:

Hello, could you help me with a problem that I have with all the units that do not respond to move to and are not placed where I wanted to put them, thanks.

Did you select two modifications in one sessions? Because the main cause of that is that people do not restart the game before using a different mod.

4 hours ago, ApollonDriver said:

¿Puedes darnos más información al respecto? ¿No tienes ningún comando o simplemente no responden al comando "mover"? Debe hacer clic derecho cuando elija su destino y la secuencia de comandos de estacionamiento no funcionará cuando su automóvil esté lejos, debe dar ese comando cuando la unidad esté muy cerca.

Además, sin relación con eso, ¿hay alguna manera de que el asesino tenga éxito de vez en cuando? ¿Quizás cambiando un parámetro?

they just don't respond to the "move" command, can you help me how to solve that?
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, YesHi said:

¿Seleccionó dos modificaciones en una sesión? Porque la causa principal de eso es que la gente no reinicia el juego antes de usar un mod diferente.

Inglés

Quisiste decir: 
simplemente no responde al comando "mover", eso no lo hago, normalmente cierro em4 y lo vuelvo abrir para entrar en otro mod.

they just don't respond to the "move" command, I don't do that, normally I close em4 and reopen it to enter another mod.
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, LAZAROAVM said:
Inglés

Quisiste decir: 
simplemente no responde al comando "mover", eso no lo hago, normalmente cierro em4 y lo vuelvo abrir para entrar en otro mod.

they just don't respond to the "move" command, I don't do that, normally I close em4 and reopen it to enter another mod.

Try removing the mod and installing it again 

1 hour ago, LAZAROAVM said:

I ALREADY DID IT, UNTIL I WENT IT BACK AND IT'S STILL THE SAME

Is only your "move" command not working? Or others not work either?

Units might be stuck, did you try "debug vehicles" option found in your command consoles?

To be honest I don't have any ideas other than de-installing the whole game and re-installing. Maybe other more experienced members can offer another solution to you.

54 minutes ago, EmC-Unit said:

Estás publicando mayúsculas como loco, aunque estoy agradecido de que estés usando inglés, personalmente no lo entiendo.

No hay ningún controlador implementado, si no hay ninguna persona en el automóvil, no se movería.

Sorry to use the capital letters, I already accommodated it, it was so predetermined.
if people enter the vehicle and nothing, they also do not move with the option of debugging the vehicle.

I placed another Scripts of another mod and if I managed to move them but the option to park the vehicle in the position I want was removed and that is what I like, to place the units as I want.

2 minutes ago, LAZAROAVM said:

Sorry to use the capital letters, I already accommodated it, it was so predetermined.
if people enter the vehicle and nothing, they also do not move with the option of debugging the vehicle.

I placed another Scripts of another mod and if I managed to move them but the option to park the vehicle in the position I want was removed and that is what I like, to place the units as I want.

Wait so you are trying to use the parking script???