EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Some things I've noticed, in the freeplay original map it will let you buy more units but not in deluxe freeplay map. Also the call frequency is far too rapid. I had three major fires break out within seconds of each other, I'm glad that is fixed in the patch. Also the rate of fire spread. I've had a single bush catch fire and in the thirty seconds it took the fire engines to arrive the entire block was engulfed in flames. 

How do I install the patch by the way? I can't find a separate download for it. Do I have to re-download the whole mod or is it just in a separate zip folder and I can just download it and replace the files in the mod?

1 hour ago, AgentSmith6 said:

Loving the mod so far, 2021 has been a very good year for us in the Em4 community. One quick thing I noticed that I'm not sure is even a bug; the lifeguards can't go into the water for me. 

Yes this is strange. Lifeguards should be able to go in the water.

They was not supposed to go intoo water, the only way is making them as divers so they can walk like penguins, looks like crap. And i bet people would wine about that.

There are clear instructions on how to put it in, im starting to think that next patches will be a full redownload of the mod, so i need to reply to less people.

Fix on the garage size with quick fix posted at my previuos replay.

2 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

They was not supposed to go intoo water, the only way is making them as divers so they can walk like penguins, looks like crap. And i bet people would wine about that.

There are clear instructions on how to put it in, im starting to think that next patches will be a full redownload of the mod, so i need to reply to less people.

Fix on the garage size with quick fix posted at my previuos replay.

Thanks, I figured that was the reason since other mods with water rescue units all have people that walk like that even if they're lifeguard-type skins. I also for whatever reason had a vehicle into the water mission where neither the MDFR nor the MBPD diver had the "dive" command to attach the buoy for the crane. When I went into the editor however to add the command, they both had them already. I'm not sure if anyone else has had that issue. 

This mod is awesome, I don't mind the frequent calls, I actually don't the money issue either, tbh the only this that confuses me more then really upsets me is why when I have at least one of the units I call in, it buys another one, like the Prisoner transport, or the SRT team, again not upset bout it just confused

23 minutes ago, AgentSmith6 said:

Thanks, I figured that was the reason since other mods with water rescue units all have people that walk like that even if they're lifeguard-type skins. I also for whatever reason had a vehicle into the water mission where neither the MDFR nor the MBPD diver had the "dive" command to attach the buoy for the crane. When I went into the editor however to add the command, they both had them already. I'm not sure if anyone else has had that issue. 

You don't need diver for that callout, the crane can pick it up without the water balloon 

2 hours ago, stockboy8 said:

If I may suggest a solution for the lifeguard issue, maybe have something like the SCBA on/off script that can switch the prototypes whenever you want the lifeguard to enter water. Maybe picking up the rescue can or something.

46 minutes ago, Biscaia112 said:

Amazing mod, emC! It is fantastic to see this creation come to life.

What I wanted to point out is how: (Unknown if they are purposeful)

1. Only MBPD can get the M4A1 from the trunk, MDPD cannot.
  2. There are extinguishers in the trunk of the PD Vehicles, but PD is unable to carry them.

All of this is intentional.

• Like 1

After trying it, a really good mod, a lot of units ad very stable for the moment. Just a couple of bugs I f ound (v2.0.1)

Here, the person is invisible, or is under the floor, I don't have it clear.

20210224003347_1.jpg

And here, when you move the units of PD parking, I can't send them back cause of this position

20210224011520_1.jpg

20210224011513_1.jpg

3 hours ago, alexCNP said:

After trying it, a really good mod, a lot of units ad very stable for the moment. Just a couple of bugs I f ound (v2.0.1)

Here, the person is invisible, or is under the floor, I don't have it clear.

20210224003347_1.jpg

And here, when you move the units of PD parking, I can't send them back cause of this position

20210224011520_1.jpg

20210224011513_1.jpg

For the problem as far as the PD units, "there's no space at the police station" due do fact you have three units parked up in the front of the station, units spawn in the side lot, but can't return there unless you use the parking script

13 hours ago, IvaVPK said:

I love it, feels so warm mod. But my only suggest is add couple more fire stations..i know you can use vehicle selector but still

Not gonna do it.

11 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

So one thing I just noticed while streaming is that the Deluxe Hazmat event with the birds isn't clearing. 

I saw that, we will try to fix that and more stuff that i saw on vides.

@alexCNP ok, thx for report.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hill12 said:

For the problem as far as the PD units, "there's no space at the police station" due do fact you have three units parked up in the front of the station, units spawn in the side lot, but can't return there unless you use the parking script

But they actually try to park there (at the screenshot point). And once them are stopped, the message appears and units go to patrol.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, alexCNP said:

But they actually try to park there (at the screenshot point). And once them are stopped, the message appears and units go to patrol.

Well again its that point the units suppose to park up front of the station, if the creator intends for units to park there and its just bugged maybe he'll fix it, I mean I could be wrong, but I don't think units returning to the side lot is intentional. Again, if the creator wants to correct me then I'll take it as I was wrong.

• Upvote 1