EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

@mcflame1

you-were-the-5ad4ad.jpg

Now to be all serious, the mod is more like closed WIP, and i am not showing new creations on purpose.

And right now we are still working on the mod. Here, i can show example of new moddels to stimulate your imagination: and yes, i am not sparing your internet connection with half assed images, enjoy ;{p

Air Mobility Command Lockheed Martin C5 Galaxy (replacement on Trans Aid airplane).

b5yN6OV.png

6lLERfq.png

aRxSPxI.png

RBRI7xX.png

DYPdMfv.png

zAnLrTy.png

Credits: EmC-Unit.

• Upvote 2

Reskining a model that hasn't been reskined in any other mod I can think off. Makes me think, will we be able to play the EM4 missions with Miami mod? I don't think the transaid plane makes an appearance unless it is in the missions and it takes up too much space on the map unless you plan on putting in part of an airport. Ideas, ideas, ideas.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 9/13/2020 at 7:53 PM, mcflame1 said:

Reskining a model that hasn't been reskined in any other mod I can think off. Makes me think, will we be able to play the EM4 missions with Miami mod? I don't think the transaid plane makes an appearance unless it is in the missions and it takes up too much space on the map unless you plan on putting in part of an airport. Ideas, ideas, ideas.

Just FYI, this isn't a reskin. This is a whole new model.

Magnificent it is. As a total military NERD, This is awesome. 

• Like 1

Hey guys! Miami Modification v2 is finally out!

1.thumb.jpg.992b4d52e50fd3801d50758e5a227eed.jpg

A Miami modification for Emergency 4 game featuring:

- About 100 new playable units. - We have replaced all units types with new moddel (and even more).

- New custom freeplay map. - New map (in freeplay and deluxefreeplay version) with a beach, large police dept, 2 firestations, hospital and Lifeguard tower. There's no multiplayer version of it at the moment*

- Complete optimization. - Unlike other mods, anything that is not used - gets deleted, unnesasry prts of the moddels with high count of polygons - reworked.

- Highest amount of aircraft compared to other mods. - Thats been said, we have new helicopters and airplanes.

- Compelte UI. - Complete UI on commands and units and equipment.

- New scripts and sirens. - We have all the nessesary scripts for your fun: parking script, limited water supply script, single strecher, traffic debug, and much more.

- Top of the line bluelights. - Best bluelights that can be found (but they are optimized from what you saw on the videos).

Please check readmefile for instructions on how to properly install the mod!

Before attending any edit or modding out from here, check the readme file for Terms of ussage! Reuploading of the files are forbiden!

Download here:

Optional: download from Em-Forum https://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/3117-miami-modification-v2/

84DF11C0CBF64AC1481FE3C34A6F1E990941F678

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

Hey guys! Miami Modification v2 is finally out!

- New custom freeplay map. - New map (in freeplay and deluxefreeplay version) with a beach, large police dept, 2 firestations, hospital and Lifeguard tower. There's no multiplayer version of it at the moment*

First of all, thank you for the awesome release! I couldn't help but notice the * on the multiplayer subject. My friends and I would sure love to see that enabled. Could you elaborate a little bit on that?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, R.S. said:

First of all, thank you for the awesome release! I couldn't help but notice the * on the multiplayer subject. My friends and I would sure love to see that enabled. Could you elaborate a little bit on that?

Yeah, the mod looks amazing, lots of hard work went into it! I was curious on a multiplayer timeline too :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, R.S. said:

20 minutes ago, JamesF said:

Yeah, the mod looks amazing, lots of hard work went into it! I was curious on a multiplayer timeline too :)

Been following this mod for so long, I'm overjoyed to see how far this project has gone! Like the previous posts I share with great interest some multiplayer compatibility.

Also love the CSI cameos of Caine and Tripp! :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, yakadoshi said:

Been following this mod for so long, I'm overjoyed to see how far this project has gone! Like the previous posts I share with great interest some multiplayer compatibility.

Also love the CSI cameos of Caine and Tripp! :)

wow here I was thinking multiplayer was kinda dead! Perhaps @JamesF & @yakadoshi and anybody else interested could team up once multiplayer comes out? =D