EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Looks amazing, especially the textures!  I would say as far as the model goes it would look 100% accurate if the front of the cab was flat instead of curved. I can tell from being around both the Impel and Velocity on scenes that that the front of the truck isn't curved like the pictures seem to show.  Once again, constructive criticism, and your work is incredible!  MDFR has some amazing rigs, great to see someone doing them justice!

Thx for coments

Looks amazing, especially the textures! I would say as far as the model goes it would look 100% accurate if the front of the cab was flat instead of curved. I can tell from being around both the Impel and Velocity on scenes that that the front of the truck isn't curved like the pictures seem to show. Once again, constructive criticism, and your work is incredible! MDFR has some amazing rigs, great to see someone doing them justice!

I know that. The model based of old bamas impel HR truck. I have improved it significantly, and i'm satisfied with the end result.

Here she is ready for duty

https://youtu.be/lyX1ARE09rg

:) cool

Since your working on the emergency 4 version are you in posibble work for a EM5/EM2016 version?

No.

Dude, I can't wait for this to be released! I'm loving this so far! Any word on a release date???

That is exactly the same as explicitly asking for a release date, which is against our ToS (section 5):

• Asking for release dates is forbidden and will result in an automatic 48 hr suspension and warning.

Should have read the rules before doing that :(

Well this mod is looking great and it looks like it will have a good reputation. Just please make sure credits and everything else is fine because I dont want this mod to go down like some good mods that went down for dumb things ;)