EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Well for now here's the work in progress hospital, I've chosen Miami Mercy General Hospital.

Model credit to the LA team, I think this is a building that will be kept as an LA reskin.

post-12838-0-24691200-1393374146_thumb.p

It's all set up, features a 3 building complex, the main one in shot is the ER and General building, then the other two are specialized buildings (just for looks). All parking is across the road in a multi-storey parking to minimize land waste.

Thoughts/comments/suggestions as ever.

x

Well for now here's the work in progress hospital, I've chosen Miami Mercy General Hospital.

Model credit to the LA team, I think this is a building that will be kept as an LA reskin.

attachicon.gifHospital.png

It's all set up, features a 3 building complex, the main one in shot is the ER and General building, then the other two are specialized buildings (just for looks). All parking is across the road in a multi-storey parking to minimize land waste.

Thoughts/comments/suggestions as ever.

x

The hospital that is actually near Miami Beach is Mount Sinai Medical. Mercy is a little bit of a distance away, and they are both non-trauma

The hospital that is actually near Miami Beach is Mount Sinai Medical. Mercy is a little bit of a distance away, and they are both non-trauma

Yeah I'd been looking at a few, gotta make this mod semi-fictional don't wanna go the same route as Manhattan and spend forever dwelling on the tiny realisms but yeah thanks for the info :)

yes I downloaded the file and I go into the download files area on windows 8.1 and it shows Miami mod alpha.rar and I try to open or un zip the file and it says Miami mod .em4mod as archive. and wont let me open the file so that I could paste the files to my emergency 4 mods section to play the mod. is there anything that I can do to get the file to open, I have downloaded other mods and have used 7-zip  to open the files and copy and paste them to play am I doing something wrong that I cant get this folder to open.

yes I downloaded the file and I go into the download files area on windows 8.1 and it shows Miami mod alpha.rar and I try to open or un zip the file and it says Miami mod .em4mod as archive. and wont let me open the file so that I could paste the files to my emergency 4 mods section to play the mod. is there anything that I can do to get the file to open, I have downloaded other mods and have used 7-zip  to open the files and copy and paste them to play am I doing something wrong that I cant get this folder to open.

If you are trying to install the mod (*.em4mod) with archive program, thats your fault, heres not that old info:

The modification itself packed in mod installer and than archived into 7zip, 100% installing works.

Try using winrar or install windows 7 witch got unpacking function in its own explorer. Than use Mod installer to install the mod!!

If you got proplems with 7zip or your computer - search the web for tec help.

We don't know whats wrong on your side, add a log file. Or even better search for answer on the forum, there are tons of topics with same questions.

rely liking how the update is going. keep up the good work. When do you hope to release it 

Yeah watch yourself most people will blow a casket.

However obviously phase 1 will be released once it's done, looking at months but not too long. It basically needs to just be finished up with the last details and tidy up the UI etc, but the core of the mod is pretty much done for the first phase. The second phase will see additional units and more unique to Miami buildings.

But then after that it'll be sent to several testers, selected by me so please don't all bombard me with messages I'll pick from people I know and are experienced. Then I'll start work on some promo stuff including some exclusive gameplay vids from a couple of guys I know and obviously some cool videos and pics to boost the hype. Then it'll be good to be released to y'all.

Also progress is still full steam ahead, but I want the remainder of work to be a surprise to the community rather than users knowing the ins and outs before it's even released.

Dyson

x

Just an update, progress has halted whilst I sort out Uni work and personal stuff but the mod has still progressed really well and promo videos and gameplay videos will be put out in the coming months.

So the mod's not died or anything don't worry

x